Purple Heirloom - a unique drone short

That's my new drone short with actors and indoor and outdoor shooting with my drone flying all the time. I never touch it or use it with my hands as a gimbal... I think that some shots are unique... we are in the ...1920s :)

Pretty cool man! Can't believe how close it got to the actors indoors dancing. Must have told them to part just before it hit them. LOL. Nice job!

Pretty cool man! Can't believe how close it got to the actors indoors dancing. Must have told them to part just before it hit them. LOL. Nice job!
:) that scene when the drone comes from the roof and enters the home where the people are dancing Charleston, the maid serves tea and the parents are watching, the drone flies between them and stops near the exit door, is one of my favorites... and yes we had many rehearsals for that! Propeler protectors are mandatory!

Reactions: KevMo Photog
That is very nice! Did you do this really with a P4? Was it tripod mode, narrow sensing?
One thing I'm wondering starting at 2:30:
Those little things hanging from the lamp and later on the roses on the left don't move a bit.
How did you solve that?
I fly sometimes indoors in my appartment and everything that can move will move.

Wow [emoji54][emoji54][emoji54]

That was just amazing. Your piloting skills are by far the best I ever seen

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3