props wont turn on after receiving unit from service

Reaction score
Update, re linked the remote and unit via button on bottom of unit. props will turn on and I can calibrate outside. Now, how do I calibrate the unit in the computer, with the RC assistant?

I just opened my P2V+ after a few months getting the camera fixed in service. went to fly for the first time and it wont go to a solid light after toggling s1, so I cannot calibrate it that way. Props will not turn on either. I plugged the remote into the computer and brought up the phantom 2 assistant. It shows a status bar that is partially red, but the rest white and then has a clickable that says skip. Is that a status bar, or does it never fully go red? when I skip, it keeps on saying plug in controller, which I did. Does not find it. I plugged in the unit and it updated to most current version. I re downloaded the driver for controller from website and got the DJI RC assistant to recognize the controller. Still the props wont turn on and I cannot calibrate. Any Ideas? You guys are the best.

Connect the REMOTE to the computer and use RCAssistant. calibrate in there.
Connect the PHANTOM to the computer and use PHANTOM 2 Assistant. Calibrate again in here.

When it is saying connect the controller in the phantom 2 assistant it is referring to the mc controller inside the phantom, not the remote control.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez