Problem fully connecting im desperate

Reaction score
Iv owned a Phantom 3 since Christmas it's my 3rd and by far my best drone 2 1/2 months iv never fully flown it I cant fully connect wi fi tells me you may not have internet service or waiting to connect when network gets stronger but never happens I got a Samsung s9 and Google and everything else works fine iv got the DGI app downloaded and ready iv gotten in the are whith almost no control crash landed iv watched many you tube videos nobody else doesn't seem to have the problem can someone please help I'm desperate

I cant fully connect wi fi tells me you may not have internet service or waiting to connect when network gets stronger
It would help if you stated which aircraft you are flying, and a little more detail to your question. There are different P3 models.

You do not need internet access to fly your P3S. You don't need to be near any wireless networks, just the wireless between your remote controller and aircraft that is established when you power them up and they are properly linked. So when you power up, make sure the RC and AC connect (are linked) and your S9 is connected to the PHANTOM wireless source. Some wireless devices will often connect to the strongest wifi signal it finds, which may not be the Phantom, so needs to be selected manually. Some devices also notify if no internet wireless links can be found - ignore such warnings - not needed for the P3S.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Make sure you have the first option turned off in the wifi settings, or the phone will drop the internetless wifi in favor of LTE data.
Screenshot_20190321-173457_Settings.jpg

Reactions: 3rdof5

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart