Previously LITCHI RTH warning - now a general Litchi thread

Here's strange flight recording .. where for some reason DJI camera keeps stopping ...

Nigel
The software WILL break up the video when it gets to be too large a file--I usually do this myself and take a picture.

The software WILL break up the video when it gets to be too large a file--I usually do this myself and take a picture.

The flight video is usually fine ... its the screen video that is bad at times.

Hi Guys, I have a recent issue with Litchi where after a Litchi update on my IPhone it showed the home point somewhere in China( the large green H icon) I contacted Litchi help and was told that the software did not support the IPhone 5, my question is why did it work before the update and not after? Any ideas

Hi Guys, I have a recent issue with Litchi where after a Litchi update on my IPhone it showed the home point somewhere in China( the large green H icon) I contacted Litchi help and was told that the software did not support the IPhone 5, my question is why did it work before the update and not after? Any ideas
I recently updated to 1.15.5 on my iPhone 6+ and had that occur when I put together a simple mission. Mine was going to the same place as yours. It literally popped up before I had marked the first waypoint. Ended up deleting the mission, closed and reopened the app and the problem went away. Maybe try that if your iPhone 5 worked before the update, I only wanted the update because of the 'relative to ground' function.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures