Preview preferrence

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450727608.702318.jpg

How do i get camera view, radar, and satellite view? I'm using android and ios . Just cant find those options

I don't see your GPS activated symbol on your screen. I see the bluetooth symbol but you need to have the GPS activated. Maybe you're not in a spot where the GPS was able to lock in?

I don't see your GPS activated symbol on your screen. I see the bluetooth symbol but you need to have the GPS activated. Maybe you're not in a spot where the GPS was able to lock in?
That image that I posted is not an image off my device it's a screenshot taken of an online image that I would like to acquire.
I only receive a satellite view flight path and a camera view I don't currently see how to get a camera view a satellite view and a radar like shown in that image I found online

I believe that you only have a choice of 2 of the 3 on the go app but on Litchi in the bottom right corner is a {+} sign. Hit it and it brings up the 3rd window giving you the bottom section of the picture above. I'm thinking that the pic must be from an older version maybe from the P2 or before? Or it could just be cropped in for the photo. If there is a way to get all 3 on the P3 DJI-Go app, I would love to learn it as well

Actually that's the screen from the Inspire Pro :)

That image that I posted is not an image off my device it's a screenshot taken of an online image that I would like to acquire.
I only receive a satellite view flight path and a camera view I don't currently see how to get a camera view a satellite view and a radar like shown in that image I found online
Are you using an iPad or an iPhone is iOS?

You install DJI go app, you will see all views.

It sounds as if you don't get a "Radar" view which is really aircraft attitude information. Make sure your VPS is turned on. In both the Android and iOS systems (devices) that info is there in the lower left corner of the screen. I have not flown with my VPS in the OFF position, but the manual and tutorials indicate reduced attitude info with VPS off.

I've tried all the settings that i know of and dont see how to get all three up on the screen at once. Maybe thats a early app version or inspire feature. But ive seen others here post screen shots with all three views at once. Hell could be p3standard only.

I've tried all the settings that i know of and dont see how to get all three up on the screen at once. Maybe thats a early app version or inspire feature. But ive seen others here post screen shots with all three views at once. Hell could be p3standard only.
I'm using 2.4.2 and my screen looks identical to the one you posted. I don't recall ever NOT having all three showing when I am in camera view. Please post of screen shot of your actual screen and on which device the screenshot was taken.

Perhaps what shows in the app scales with the size of your device screen. For example, I used a Mini 2 for a month or so and then switched to an Air 2 in June. Both devices showed all three no matter the version of Pilot / GO. Perhaps a smaller screen device like a small iPhone 5S (for example) shows something different due to the available real estate.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtybum and Reed L
So it definitely has to do with the screen size. I only show 2 on my Samsung Note 3 but just touch it if I want to switch screens. Does the Nvidia Shield show all 3?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl