Precision landing is awesome

Yea, cool but landing seemed little hot. I almost always atti mode landing because the GPS and obstacle sensors seem to make the craft bounce up and down a bit much near the ground. Atti much smoother.

Yea, cool but landing seemed little hot. I almost always atti mode landing because the GPS and obstacle sensors seem to make the craft bounce up and down a bit much near the ground. Atti much smoother.
Nope if u notice it slowed down right when i got to 10 feet like it was looking for something. It probably looks like that because i had the camera 90° down. Regular rth is like a missile finding its spot. Little too rough i can say with confidence when u have precision landing on it slows down. I just wanted to check the feature out it's pretty cool to know that it's there and it works usually I will just hand catch it though

What you doing flying in built up area for?
Here we go again!!!!
An accident waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Dont respond to my threads buddy crazy part is i probably fly way better then u in atti mode then u do in p-gps . Seriously tho i see time and time again people like u dubbed(drone police) (keyboard warrior) respond in peoples threads. Why? Do u want a pat on the back from other forum members? I flew 2 streets away the first house was my old house.

Is this for all phantoms and is it the DJI go 4 app? Looks the nuts. Shame I have the P3A [emoji23]

Neon Euc
Sorry man this is just for p4pro (the precision landing part of it) but if u have an android device u can record like i did using az screen recorder. I do not know ios equivalent of a recording app but i know they have one

Reactions: Neon Euc
Sorry man this is just for p4pro (the precision landing part of it) but if u have an android device u can record like i did using az screen recorder. I do not know ios equivalent of a recording app but i know they have one
Cheers mate. I do have screen recording (same as you) just loved the precise landing. Ha e you tried landing on a post it note. Lol would love to do tests like that. See what the smallest object it can land on [emoji1]

Neon Euc

Cheers mate. I do have screen recording (same as you) just loved the precise landing. Ha e you tried landing on a post it note. Lol would love to do tests like that. See what the smallest object it can land on [emoji1]

Neon Euc
Yea it would be cool to do some tests like this. If i do ill pm u a link. Some of tge drone police get really hot and bothered here. What's crazy is there is millions of videos of people doing way worse things than I did I still have line of sight and wasn't even close to four hundred feet. Fact is the same people that ridicule me are doing the same stuff or dont know how to fly...funny tho i guess we should stop flying litchi missions and go to remote areas of the world to fly....ayeyo might get mad let me guess am i a moron? U fly perfectly fine every flight? Do u go to remote areas and fly? Probably not what would u film in remote areas. Absolutely nothing. I know what risks to take and how to fly if u are telling me 1000 ft isnt los and over 200agl then u are smoking the pipe. Most of your posts are u trying to police people go somewhere seriously man.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMedic
Area doesn't look that all built up. Looks suburban and being you could mark the street and stand there the whole time without too much concern for vehicle traffic tells me it isn't a road travelled frequently. I'm sure you wouldn't be in the middle of the street if cars frequently drove by. Even if one did, you could cancel RTH or override its decent temporarily.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

So i thought this would be a gimmicky feature and it definitely is not! Works 100℅ of the time as long as u take it up and have something for the ac to see. It works. I used spray on rubber stuff i found washes away easily made an x with circle around it. Worked great. Pretty cool attracts quite the crowd too!

Did you and baby girl smash after she got off work?

Yea it would be cool to do some tests like this. If i do ill pm u a link. Some of tge drone police get really hot and bothered here. What's crazy is there is millions of videos of people doing way worse things than I did I still have line of sight and wasn't even close to four hundred feet. Fact is the same people that ridicule me are doing the same stuff or dont know how to fly...funny tho i guess we should stop flying litchi missions and go to remote areas of the world to fly....ayeyo might get mad let me guess am i a moron? U fly perfectly fine every flight? Do u go to remote areas and fly? Probably not what would u film in remote areas. Absolutely nothing. I know what risks to take and how to fly if u are telling me 1000 ft isnt los and over 200agl then u are smoking the pipe. Most of your posts are u trying to police people go somewhere seriously man.
??? Totally lost me on this one ???

Neon Euc

You don't need to live in the plains for VLOS laws to apply and for people to condemn the stupidity of doing a manual, unnecessary RTH while overflying a dense, urban neighborhood.

I don't live in the plains and keep within VLOS. Why is doing a RTH stupid? You still have control over a RTH. It wasn't as if he turned off his RC and went inside. Also who said he wasn't in VLOS?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor