Precision landing is awesome

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
So i thought this would be a gimmicky feature and it definitely is not! Works 100℅ of the time as long as u take it up and have something for the ac to see. It works. I used spray on rubber stuff i found washes away easily made an x with circle around it. Worked great. Pretty cool attracts quite the crowd too!

Yeah, last time I was out and tried it three times in a row to convince myself that the accuracy wasn't coincidence and all three times the landing point was within inches. It descends close to the correct position and then seems to to kick over in the last few seconds of landing (when maybe a foot high) to the exact spot. Pretty amazing. But just like object avoidance and such, even if it works perfectly 95% of the time that other 5% will get ya if you grow to depend on it too much.

What is this... [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] someone care to explain for what model and is this on the latest DJI go app

Neon Euc

Yeah, last time I was out and tried it three times in a row to convince myself that the accuracy wasn't coincidence and all three times the landing point was within inches. It descends close to the correct position and then seems to to kick over in the last few seconds of landing (when maybe a foot high) to the exact spot. Pretty amazing. But just like object avoidance and such, even if it works perfectly 95% of the time that other 5% will get ya if you grow to depend on it too much.
Yep exactly as I experienced it. Think its pretty cool it works nice!

Would it work on pro plus? How is it executedm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yes it would but to use a screen recorder and actually record like i did u need an ipad or android device ....non +.

It seemed like a fast and rough landing. Is it a perception because of the gimbal being faced downward?

It seemed like a fast and rough landing. Is it a perception because of the gimbal being faced downward?
Yes def perception of camera being down I actually think the regular return to home landing is a little rough, but because of the Precision Landing being on it slows it down a little. it was a nice landing I usually just hang catch it but I wanted to try this out and it worked out awesome

Mine landed literally within 1 inch. I measured it and it was so close it was amazing. That auto land from the RTH is fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm still hand catching from all my habits which is now very annoying with obstacle avoidance (I'm not really complaining) Why is this now a preferred method as I have been untrusting of previous "cool" features like the auto take off that people had issues with...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic