Pre-Orders that are Placed

Got mine today...order #3482. It took three days to get here from my notification from DJI. Jerks didn't include extra props like they said they would, but it's hard to be unhappy when a PV2+ is sitting on your desk.

I ordered my plus from DJI on the 10th. After reading some of the posts here I emailed them at 7:23 p.m. last night threatening to cancel my order as I had paid yet the Phantom had not yet shipped. At 7:37 p.m. I got an email telling me my Phantom had shipped, what a coincidence! This company is a joke and I am already wishing I would have ordered from a dealer and just waited it out...Let's hope I won't have to deal with them again.

Got an email at 1:30 am from DJI saying my order has been shipped. order number 4212. Got my DHL tracking number and everything. Cant wait to fly.

andresjohn said:
Got an email at 1:30 am from DJI saying my order has been shipped. order number 4212. Got my DHL tracking number and everything. Cant wait to fly.

Another order that was placed after me that shipped before me. WTF is wrong with this company?

I was order# 001100004056 and they said it will ship tomorrow. :roll:

4ever9er said:
4ever9er said:
Placed my order yesterday.

Order Number: 001100004093
Payment Status: paid
QTY: 1
Total:
USD 1389.00
Transaction completed on: 2014-04-12 18:40:18
Shipping Address: ××××××××××××
Shipping Status: pending

Thank you for payment 001100004093, we are currently processing your order. Your order will be shipped within 3 working days. To check on the progress of your order, please go to  My Orders  after logging in.

Order still pending. Canceled my order today and asked for refund.
Purchased one just now from Daves Motors free shipping and I will see it in TWO DAYS FedEx ground! :)

Got a refund from DJI this morning. Picking up my Vision+ from FedEx today. Can't wait to fly it.

Dirty Bird said:
MotionRC has the Vision+ in stock, with & without the regular battery. $1369 with extra battery, $1299 without, and free shipping. This is my go to RC vender, and Tom & the guys are great to work with. Not sure how many they have on hand, but their online stock status is real time. Tell 'em Dirty Bird sent ya!

http://www.motionrc.com/dji-phantom-2-vision-quadcopter-w-3-axis-gimbal-and-extra-battery-rtf/
Thanks for the post... I just ordered. :)
I received one a week ago from DJI but the gimbal went nuts on me... Returned it. Hope this one is ok... Anybody having any problems?

topshotphoto said:
14vision said:
Can anyone give a time frame regarding how many days it takes when shipped from china until delivery in the US?
DHL gives no estimated delivery time frame on the shipping info.

Thanks

YES Please someone let us know how many days it took from Shipped status to Doorbell. Im curious if I will see it today or tomorrow.

DHL Says: Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery

10 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 06:06
I'm 3074 and in the same boat. Cincinnati, 06:06

I am stuck at:

Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:59

Shipped on Monday... don't think I am getting it today even though DHL sent me a txt saying it would be here today. :(

#39xx here. Ordered April 11. 3 emails later they have assured me that it will ship today (their time), doubt it'll arrive by the 25th as per the blanket email.
Lesson learned, go with a distributor next time / less profit to DJI.

Wow... Mine got sent to Rhode Island when the address was for Idaho... Whoops. Then DHL holds the package for 2 days because of the battery... I can't win

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

intherockies said:
#39xx here. Ordered April 11. 3 emails later they have assured me that it will ship today (their time), doubt it'll arrive by the 25th as per the blanket email.
Lesson learned, go with a distributor next time / less profit to DJI.
My battery was delivered 1 day before the plus :| Took 5 days (plus Sat -Sun) to arrive.

Ordered late last Thursday, April 17 from DDM in Utah, received it today, 4 working days later in Boston, MA area. Got the P2V+ with extra battery for 5% off and free shipping for a total of $1,300.55.

Video of a closer look at dji Phantom 2 Vision + (Plus) Quadcopter drone UAV including information about getting it at a discount price. Includes comparison between the Plus and the older Vision. Also shows where the WiFi antennas which were in the camera of the old Version moved into the body of the Plus.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64IEi--AAoM[/youtube]

MikeySoft said:
Ordered late last Thursday, April 17 from DDM in Utah, received it today, 4 working days later in Boston, MA area. Got the P2V+ with extra battery for 5% off and free shipping for a total of $1,300.55.

Video of a closer look at dji Phantom 2 Vision + (Plus) Quadcopter drone UAV including information about getting it at a discount price. Includes comparison between the Plus and the older Vision. Also shows where the WiFi antennas which were in the camera of the old Version moved into the body of the Plus.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64IEi--AAoM[/youtube]

Thanks for the video - looks good. ;)

I emailed DJI to cancel my order then logged into my paypal account to reverse the charges. I got sick of hearing nothing from DJI after multiple email attempts. I ordered from MotionRC instead. They said they will ship out tomorrow. Woohoo!

That was fast.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 383
AllanVB said:
Thanks for the post... I just ordered. :)
I received one a week ago from DJI but the gimbal went nuts on me... Returned it. Hope this one is ok... Anybody having any problems?

OMG was that your's the one I saw doing the little dance on Youtube? That was freaky!

I had ordered mine direct from DJI on the 15th. Still nothing from them except it wasn't coming yet. Cancelled tonight ( I hope) and ordered one from motion rc.

After i cancelled my order with DJI via email then ordered from MotionRC, I received a phone call from DJI a few hours later. They apologized for not responding to my 4 emails and offered to ship it in 2 days. I declined. They called me back again about 1 hour later asking if I was sure and they offered to ship out one tomorrow. I declined again.

its too bad they were so late in getting back with me.

I ordered at the beginning of the month direct from DJI. Received a email shipments were delayed till 25th. I received notification it shipped Tuesday from China Today I received another notification it will arrive tomorrow.
When you get word of shipment from DHL, turn on the notification option.

Battery charging starts tomorrow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94