Pre-Orders that are Placed

Happy to report that my P2v+ order 3535 now shows as "shipped". I placed it April 9. I was beginning to think I should not wait but should cancel and order from Daves like it seems everyone else did. No worries now.

I am one of those people that made the mistake of ordering the Phantom 2 vision plus directly from the DJI website.

I ordered on 4/15 and I am order number 4598. Still "pending"

I did receive the email about all orders made after 4/15 being delayed until the 29th.

You think it is worth trying to cancel my order at DJI and then order from DDM at this point or should I wait it out?

Somebody posted about 8 hours ago that DDM said "they only have a couple left"... and now their website shows "pre - order ... more arriving soon"

Man did I get lucky with my timing... tracking shows delivery for Thursday :ugeek:

I ordered V+ yesterday night time from EU DJI. Why they changed shipping time 15th to 25th April and now will take 3-5 days for shippment? And why somebody above said he made mistake buying from DJI? I Do have hope, they will deliver my bird before 1st May.

Attachments

• IMG_20140422_073255.jpg
    IMG_20140422_073255.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 359
eddale said:
Hey Doono!

Fellow Aussie Here. I just called DJI China and they are shipping mine out today. Thanks for the tip!! The DJI team were very considerate. If you call, be nice and they'll expedite the order :)

It's funny with such an online world we forget how ease it is to pick up the phone!

Ed

I know! I should have rang on Friday. :)

I received mine today (shipped on Saturday from China to Germany, no reason to complain here). A pity i won't be able to fly until weekend...

I reached out to them via email and they confirmed that magically, mine is shipping today. Order #001100004148, order placed on 04/13/14.

It's within the 3-5 day delay, I think they're handling this pretty well.

Had mine on order with Amazon LLC for 1299 but the status didn't update so I called them. They canceled my original order and placed it with MSRP for 1399 and two day shipping. They gave me a credit for the price difference and shipping so I'm still pretty happy with Amazon. Should have my V2+ by the weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

lilwheat said:
I reached out to them via email and they confirmed that magically, mine is shipping today. Order #001100004148, order placed on 04/13/14.

That's insane.

I am order# 001100004056 and still pending. WTF? :roll:

xenon said:
lilwheat said:

That's insane.

I am order# 001100004056 and still pending. WTF? :roll:
DJI's site still show's mine as pending, but I got a DHL tracking number emailed to me.

My order: 001100003433
Placed on April 9th after cancelling an amazon purchase finally shows a shipment on the DJI website. I did send them an email asking them to ship it today or I would try to find another option for my purchase.

I don't know if that had any effect or it was just my turn and they shipped it. They didn't respond to my email.

I had looked at Dave's motors and they now show backordered on their website so I didn't really have that many options anyway.

I'm just happy now that it finally shipped.

Can anyone give a time frame regarding how many days it takes when shipped from china until delivery in the US?
DHL gives no estimated delivery time frame on the shipping info.

Thanks

I sent a few emails to DJI and finally got a response. I told them that I need it by friday when I am going out of town, they responded by saying, "we will push on this. thanks."

Really hoping they do "push on this" and get the thing shipped.

14vision said:
Can anyone give a time frame regarding how many days it takes when shipped from china until delivery in the US?

Thanks

YES Please someone let us know how many days it took from Shipped status to Doorbell. Im curious if I will see it today or tomorrow.

DHL Says: Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery

10 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 06:06

topshotphoto said:
14vision said:

Thanks

YES Please someone let us know how many days it took from Shipped status to Doorbell. Im curious if I will see it today or tomorrow.

DHL Says: Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery

10 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 06:06

From the time it departed Hong Kong, it took three days to get to my doorstep. I'm in Washington state.

I'm anxiously waiting. I pre-ordered April 7th ... DHL personally called me today while phantoms were in the air from Hong Kong to verify shipping info an asked for tax id# ??? Anyone have this problem?

Just sold my vision and I'm looking for a vision + if anyone finds someone who has one in stock. I've called ddm with no answer and b&h is on backoeder

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart