Pre-Orders that are Placed

dronesetc said:
We have them IN STOCK but they are going fast. Free ground shipping.

I talked with Shawn via email last night and placed an order late 9:15pm (est). The plus will be delivered via UPS tomorrow. Wow, you can't beat that service.

I saw this on Dronesetc site. Is this normal ?Return Policy

Due to the dynamic flying capabilities of our products, all PURCHASES ARE FINAL. In the case of a factory shipped faulty unit or other warranty claim, authorization from the manufacturer must be obtained prior to any exchanges through dronesetc.com. We will help you to facilitate this process as much as possible.

These parts can be complex systems, failure of one component can result in a crash or damage. The warranty does not cover, and Drones Etc., LLC. is not responsible in any way, for damage to other equipment due to a failure of a component. Drones Etc. is not responsible in any way for the use, misuse, or any injury or damage to personal property from use of any equipment purchased at dronesetc.com. Drones Etc. does not provide any warranties whatsoever and defers to the manufacturer for any complaints/warranties/guarantees as Drones Etc. does not make, manufacture, or fabricate any of the products found herein.

Mori55 said:

Due to the dynamic flying capabilities of our products, all PURCHASES ARE FINAL. In the case of a factory shipped faulty unit or other warranty claim, authorization from the manufacturer must be obtained prior to any exchanges through dronesetc.com. We will help you to facilitate this process as much as possible.

These parts can be complex systems, failure of one component can result in a crash or damage. The warranty does not cover, and Drones Etc., LLC. is not responsible in any way, for damage to other equipment due to a failure of a component. Drones Etc. is not responsible in any way for the use, misuse, or any injury or damage to personal property from use of any equipment purchased at dronesetc.com. Drones Etc. does not provide any warranties whatsoever and defers to the manufacturer for any complaints/warranties/guarantees as Drones Etc. does not make, manufacture, or fabricate any of the products found herein.

I don't know if it's standard, but it wouldn't work for me. If I buy from Dronesetc I expect them to backup what they sell. I give them my money, not DJI. I'm not gonna work with DJI when they sold to Dronesetc. That is s t u p i d !

Mori55 said:

This is in part why I ordered from Amazon. Their return policy is like no other. Proven by their unconditional acceptance of my return for a full refund. I sent back a used P2V in excellent condition within the 30 day window and they issued me a full refund within an hour of receiving my package. If I happen to get a faulty plus (unlikely as that is) I could just return it and order another in the worst case. I have no plans to return this one however as we all know there will not be a newer model in the 30 day window.

RedRyderMedia said:
evoralph said:
RedRyderMedia said:
DHL just notified me my P2V+ will be delivered tomorrow, Tuesday! That means it will arrive on DJI's original estimated ship date......several days early! Congrats to DJI!

What was your order number?

Mine is #1100002962, I live in Connecticut. Hope I'll get it on Wed., Thursday is ok too.

BlackTracer said:
Mori55 said:

This is in part why I ordered from Amazon. Their return policy is like no other. Proven by their unconditional acceptance of my return for a full refund. I sent back a used P2V in excellent condition within the 30 day window and they issued me a full refund within an hour of receiving my package. If I happen to get a faulty plus (unlikely as that is) I could just return it and order another in the worst case. I have no plans to return this one however as we all know there will not be a newer model in the 30 day window.

This is a good point and the reason I think I'll go with Amazon. I've only had to return items twice, one that was just not what I expected and one defective. Both incidents were handled promptly and the refund (A $900 tablet) was issued no questions asked. I was really attracted by the second battery discount ordering direct but I don't think it is worth the hassle should a warranty issue arise.

Amazon is also offering Square Trade warranties which is interesting... I wonder if that is a verified warranty or an Amazon site automated add-on offering without regard to what the product is.

My P2V+ has also shipped from Dones, Etc (thank you), although the majority of the shipping options shown (and the one I chose) were Fed-X, yet the tracking number is UPS, which has horrific service locally, usually showing up in late in the evening a day late :evil:

Not a big fan of the return policy either, since it effectively means I need to wait on DJI for service or replacement. What if I get a bad GPS or IMU out of the box? Screwed I am and it'll be the last time I EVER let impatience affect my buying choices. That being said, you have to remember that these smaller dealers don't have the clout that Amazon does with suppliers. DJI WILL take back inventory from Amazon because Amazon can dictate the policy and the manufacture can take it or leave it. These little windows of opportunity that small dealers have to trump the Amazons and Walmarts with new product shipments are the only window they have to make a sale, and more power to them for taking it. I just hope they're smart enough to keep the customer happy or else there's not much point in competing with the big boys.

so some of you guys think a dealer should warranty a item they do not manufacturer? Their policy is pretty much what distributors and dealers are moving to. They are as honest as they can be about it.

You cant expect a small dealer to have amazon/walmart return policies...in fact that is what is ruined the small dealers.

Lets face it...many of you have bought one just to see if you will like it...it you find one thing wrong you will return it sayig it is broke.... :roll:

How would YOU like it if you owned a bizness and this happened to you on the 29th day...having to give a full refund...This is why many dealers do not sell on Amazon and are dropping off...and ebay is the same thing. Small dealers cant do this.

My business policy is simple...we will tell you...if we dont manufacturer it it is not under warranty by us...no if and or buts! Manufacturer warranty through manufacturer only and we will assist you as much as we can to obtain it.
No I do not sell drones...I am in a different industry but put up with this same nonsense...SMH

Hi folks!!

Does anyone with 3.000 over that got shipping status ok???

Mine is 3349, still waiting... DJI Sales dept. said today it could Takeoff SEVERAL days do be shipped on USA.

We'll I remember when tower hobbies mail order ruined the local hobby shops with mail order.
But I don't feel sorry for them, they wouldn't adjust their prices not even a little to compete. We'll guess what ? the hobby got better and cheaper.
I'm sorry but I'm all for customer service, if I'm paying 1400 dollars I want customer service if it screws up.
As a DJI DEALER you should be working with your customer , if you don't who will ? Don't advertise As a dealer if your going to have a bunch of disclaimers saying how your basically on your own.
I really don't think Amazon has problems finding sellers. Most people I know use Amazon all the time, especially for their customer service.

Maion said:
Hi folks!!

Does anyone with 3.000 over that got shipping status ok???

Mine is 3349, still waiting... DJI Sales dept. said today it could Takeoff SEVERAL days do be shipped on USA.
Wow I feel like this is the rotorpixel forum !!!! Chill out , have beer.

RedRyderMedia said:
Thanks all!.......but sorry to disappoint, newbie here. I need to learn to charge the batteries and then link or bind or whatever else has to happen, then, flight training, and a long list of things on a steep learning curve......but I'm started! Video eventually. Practice first. :)
That's right red, it's hard not to charge and fly, but you seem to have a handle on it. Have fun. :)

Order 2790 (2014-04-06 23:39:38) arrived East Coast US this afternoon ... Other than a Hubsan X4 for practice, first real bird, so it will be a while ...

Dronut said:
Order number: 049100000049
Payment Status: pay_confirmed
Transaction completed on: 2014-04-07 13:04:03.
Shipping Country: Germany
Shipping Status: Pending :|

They are obviously not going by order date...

Interesting (and disappointing). Please do let us know when yours ship.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your order, we started to ship phantom 2 vision plus from April 15th, but as we have a lot of back orders, you'll need to wait for another several days, thank you for your understanding.

++++ My email question ++++++
2014-04-15 22:01 GMT+08:00 Dave xxxxxxxx <[email protected]>:

Do you have enough in stock to fulfill Order Number: 001100003518 or is it going to be on backorder?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart