post a pic of your bird

Stunning country you have there...

Props dipped in blue

Attachments

• 1462916277428.jpg
    1462916277428.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 358
13ac99683960ddf8e5c700adfa0b2418.jpg

Here's my P3P flying over the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My old setup which was pretty much stock apart from the carbon fibre blades. Have made the leap to the Advanced since.
wale2_1_of_1_3.jpg

Coming in from getting some sunset shots and just couldn't help myself :)
Never took my mini off the TX . That's gonna bite me one day :eek:
FullSizeRender.jpg

Just a pic of my whole fleet. That should some it up!
myfleet1.jpg

Do you have time for anything else? I find balancing riding my Harley and flying 1 phantom bad enough - and justifying it(if you know what I mean!!!

Do you have time for anything else? I find balancing riding my Harley and flying 1 phantom bad enough - and justifying it(if you know what I mean!!!
Well, it would be one of my main passions as I do run a DJI Dealership.
And what so funny is that not all my birds are in that pic. I just aquired a P3 4K and have a Inspire 1 Pro Black Edition on the way.. Plus I left out a bunch of my other nano drones and my FlyCar.. I do fly them all on a regular basis.
Don't worry, I do have a life out side of my hobby. Also, collecting Phantoms is like collecting cars sort of speak. Nothing wrong with that heah?

Reactions: Bailey5
Nice! But how do you decide which one you're going to fly?
It really depends on what the project is. Most of the time I just rotate them every other weekend. If I feel like just flying for fun and speed, I take out the Inspire, The P4 and the Tali H 500. The Tali can reach speeds of up to 75 MPH. The real fun part is keeping up with the maintenance of all the batteries.:cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl