Possible to clean install this Itelite mod?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need some help. Would it be possible to clean install this Itelite kit on the P4 controller? By clean install I mean removing the stock antennas and routing the wires through those existing holes.
I'm also trying to figure out whether the kit comes with all the necessary cables o_O

Horizon ITelite Panel antenna P3 Adv & Pro and Inspire

Lastly, if you could please point me to the toolset I'll need for the install, that would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Paul

I think their homepage has an instructional video showing how to do the install.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys,

I need some help. Would it be possible to clean install this Itelite kit on the P4 controller? By clean install I mean removing the stock antennas and routing the wires through those existing holes.
I'm also trying to figure out whether the kit comes with all the necessary cables o_O

Horizon ITelite Panel antenna P3 Adv & Pro and Inspire

Lastly, if you could please point me to the toolset I'll need for the install, that would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Paul
Go to: Pro Tech Toolkit - iFixit for the toolkit.

The clean install comes complete. Nothing additional to buy if you have the antenna.
Go here: DJI Custom Cables - RG178 RP-SMA to MMCX (6.5")

If you want the cables to attach to your antenna then here's the other link: DJI Custom Cables - RG178 RP-SMA to MMCX (6.5")

Couldn't get your link to load....

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews