PolarPro Cinema Series filters

Actually I got the best ND of all of them...FREE!!!
I needed an ND8 and since I could not find one single ND locally I found the best solution. I have on original P3 UV filter that the glass falls off all the time from the metal ring and dug up my old ND filters collection from long time ago. Found a Zeiss ND8 filter that I don't need, took it to the local eyeglass store and they will cut it to size to fit the metal ring. BOOM! Better quality glass and free. :)

I know what you mean. I'm disgusted that I can't go into my local supermarket and buy them. It's a conspiracy to make me go right into town, organised by the bus company.

I could sit at home, order what I want in just a couple of clicks and then wait until someone delivers it to the door, but that's just the postal service trying to get my hard earned money.
I'm with you Dacon. People just don't get us.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Have you tried the local baker shop?

I got some, they work great except it took a while to ship. PolarPro said that it had something to do with the shipping or something that seems unrelated, but i find it a bit coincidental that it shipped the day i called in. Anyway, they are amazing :)
i got the 6-pack

I know that here recently they have been super slammed. But they will always take care of you.

We not friends now...:)
Never thought about that...:(

Email received and got the Lens Cover and Case added in for you!
The backpack is probably one of my favorite things we make right now, enjoy.
Jeff

If there had been as many sold and excellent reviews as there are now when I was looking into backpacks I likely would have gotten one as well, but when I ordered there was no real information. Glad everyone is enjoying them so much.

If there had been as many sold and excellent reviews as there are now when I was looking into backpacks I likely would have gotten one as well, but when I ordered there was no real information. Glad everyone is enjoying them so much.
I couldn't find anything either but I'm huge on customer service and that's why I ordered their back pack over others on Amazon. I'll do a review when it comes in.

Just got my order that included the lens cover/gimbal lock and while I hadn't thought about it before, I am thrilled they made it black so it is easy to tell that it is installed. I had a couple flights where I forgot to remove the DJI lock.

Reactions: PolarPro
Thanks for the post! We definitely do sell individual filters, just shoot me an email with which ones you would like and I will get you taken care of. We dont offer the single sku filters in retail packaging for our resellers just yet. It is something we are working on, but in the meantime you can order which ever filter you would like from us.

Talk to you soon: [email protected]

Thanks!

The last couple of days have proven that I really need an ND32. The 16 just isn't quite enough. I'll be reaching out to you next week about getting a single ND32... Cinema if that's possible.

Another happy customer from over the pond...great customer service Jeff and many thanks!

I too am very happy with the service and quality of PolarPro neutral density / polarizing filters. I was told the only way to figure out the orientation for the polarizing function, Sky or the bottom of the scene landscape, is to install the polarizer neutral density filter on the camera and make adjustments based on what you see on your tablet viewing screen. I've not tried this as yet, but can foresee if I do not have a stable raised platform that shows the scene, I envision having to hold the airplane while making the adjustment and looking at the screen. Does anyone have any suggestions or techniques that they can share? Marty

The last couple of days have proven that I really need an ND32. The 16 just isn't quite enough. I'll be reaching out to you next week about getting a single ND32... Cinema if that's possible.
Yah just send me an email and I will get you the single ND32!
Thanks!
Jeff

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
does anyone know of any good apps that you can use to select the right ND filter? (or if you have a lumu light meter too!)

What can I read or better watch to understand what filters I need?
There are a bunch of great posts on here that really go into detail on the theory of using ND filters. The general concept is to get your shutter speed at double your frame rate. If you are shooting 4K30 you want the shutter to be at 1/60th. The only way to get these fixed aperture cameras there is to use an ND filter. Below is a general overview of when to use each filter. This is a very general overview so always check your camera settings before each flight to make sure you are locked in with the right filter.
PolarPro-Filter-Guide_large.png

Reactions: zeroed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka