polar pro landing gear

I have a set also but being that I hand catch, I haven't used them. Honestly, if you don't hand catch then there is a need for them but if you do, then there really isn't.

Yeah I use those. Only problem is it gets in the video sometimes when you're flying hard. But it really does make for a great landing. I've tried landing on lots of uneven surfaces and it handles everything. makes you wonder why dji doesn't make the drones with that type of landing gear in the first place. but def worth the money IMO.

I have a set and really like them, they do get in the way sometimes.
8c2edde091449f59f540f9781f43a0b8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah I use those. Only problem is it gets in the video sometimes when you're flying hard. But it really does make for a great landing. I've tried landing on lots of uneven surfaces and it handles everything. makes you wonder why dji doesn't make the drones with that type of landing gear in the first place. but def worth the money IMO.
Cory, do these landing feet easily snap on and off? It appears they would interfere with storing the craft in a backpack, when installed. But if they snap on and off easily it appears they might store OK in another compartment.

Cory, do these landing feet easily snap on and off? It appears they would interfere with storing the craft in a backpack, when installed. But if they snap on and off easily it appears they might store OK in another compartment.

Yes, they are pretty easy to snap on and off.

yeah as Hao said they put on and come off real easy, so i usually just throw them in with the props. i have a couple of cases and they fit fine in both.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl