"Please return the favor"

Reaction score
So I got a message here on Phantom Pilots that read:

"Hi Guys. I have subscribed to your channels. Please check out my channel and please return the favor:"

I have to say: What B.S.! Subscribe if you really like someones channel, but (REMOVED ). to the "Please return the favor" part, especially if this persons channel sucks (In my opinion).

Is this person just looking for clicks? This is basically spam on PP.

Your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Community Guidelines

• 1. Our rules extend to all sections of the website including private messaging.
11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, web site, videos, YouTube page, surveys or contests. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website.

of course not only is this rule not enforced, it's actually been made a sticky. Hard for people to take the community rules seriously when they are not enforced.

Like tcsope just showed you just report it if you don't care for it .
. Hard for people to take the community rules seriously when they are not enforced.
Wrong ,If you report it will be enforced but we can't see everything and if you will report stuff it Will be looked into .
Hit that button folks when you see an issue .:)

Reactions: Neon Euc and J Dot
Wrong ,If you report it will be enforced but we can't see everything and if you will report stuff it Will be looked into .
Hit that button folks when you see an issue .:)

It was made a sticky and a mod/owner edited the initial post telling people to use the thread. Since these are all actions only a mod/owner can take... I'm not sure how it was not seen. It was not only seen and the rules ignored but it was _encouraged_ by a mod/owner.

What happen was a member saw a thread asking people to post asking others to sub their YouTube channel and that it was endorsed by a mod. So they saw no problems with doing the same thing within that thread as well as sending PMs asking for the same thing. Makes sense to me.... if the rules are not only going to be ignored but also publically acknowledged that they are ignored.... users are going to do the same.

A user is asking why this is happening.... I'm explaining why.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl