Pitch (T) & Throttle (E) are reversed

Reaction score
I finally figured out that my pitch & throttle seem to be reverse on my RC. Anyone have any idea how this could have happened & how to get them corrected.

When you say they're reversed do you mean they're on the wrong side of the controller, or that they respond the opposite direction from the one you push the stick?

If it's the former then harbourside's advice is what you need to do. If it's the latter, you need to connect to the Assistant software and look on the RC tab. Next to each of the 4 main channels (A/E/T/R) there is a button that says "NORM" or "REV", try clicking that once next to the T and E channels and see if it clears up your problem.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. I can't believe something that was undocumented in any manual anywhere seems to have been a problem I fought for almost 12 hours. I could shoot the documentation staff at DJI. In the RC Assistant software when doing a calibration on the transmitter, there is a place to choose mode 1 or mode 2. If you go through the calibration with the wrong mode chosen the led on the transmitter will turn green and you will no longer be able to start the motors. I need to go back through the calibration a couple times but I swear that id needed to be in one mode for firmware 3.04 and a different mode for firmware 3.06. At any rate I got the motor working and my red light back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl