Pictures of wooded area

Reaction score
dkes anyone have pictures of a wooded are view from top on a p4p and a mavic by chance?

When I had my mavic when they first came out the trees looked mushy.

They have made a lot of firmware upgrades in the last 18 months. Mine does great. Not as good as my P4P, but good. DJI_0034.JPG

Wow. That’s a good picture. Don’t see many that clear from a mavic that I have seen. May be a lot around I just haven’t seen em.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have but not easy to just find pictures of trees lol. Search for trees get free crash pics and videos haha.
I will look for some more in my folder, most are screengraps from videos I take and that one I use as a screensaver on my 27" 5K screen and is clear .
My pictures I just take are like at something other than woods . I hunt that spot in that picture and why I have that .

That's going to depend a great deal on what your settings are in your own quad. Someone else's photos may not be anything near the way you would have yours set up. I doubt that photos from another Mavic is going to help you determine which quad is best for you.

Determining what drone will fit my needs the best the p4p or the mavic.

I will look for some more in my folder, most are screengraps from videos I take and that one I use as a screensaver on my 27" 5K screen and is clear .
My pictures I just take are like at something other than woods . I hunt that spot in that picture and why I have that .
By the looks of it, you must hunt gators. Lol

By the looks of it, you must hunt gators. Lol
Oh I could as they in season now but kinda got to old to mess with em . Plus I also like my fingers . :)

Reactions: DKG13CC
This is a 5 frame HDR I shot in pretty good wind (20 mph) in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
79439d09a85801eaeb8ca29ba5a2dde5.jpg

dkes anyone have pictures of a wooded are view from top on a p4p and a mavic by chance?

When I had my mavic when they first came out the trees looked mushy.
This i took recently
DJI_0008.JPG
with my Mavic Pro. Camera settings were on Auto. I'm not very clued up yet on apertures etc etc etc but am slowly learning.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT