Phone app

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2 vision. IT worked well the first 2 weeks and then one day the phone app DJI Vision does not show me how mant satellites or my battery life left. Now the camera is not working neither does the gimble move the camera up and down with the phone app. please help!!

dannytmayo said:
I have a phantom 2 vision. IT worked well the first 2 weeks and then one day the phone app DJI Vision does not show me how mant satellites or my battery life left. Now the camera is not working neither does the gimble move the camera up and down with the phone app. please help!!

Which phone?

dannytmayo said:

Wrong forum dude, this is for mods. Try the dedicated Vision forum.

Jaybee said:
dannytmayo said:

Wrong forum dude, this is for mods. Try the dedicated Vision forum.

Sorry, Thanks

SRT said:
Try removing the app from the phone, power down the phone and then re-install after phone reboot.

I Did that several times and still not getting the battery voltage, distance, speed, altitude. I also rebinded several times. Im starting to think I have a bad wifi?

AnselA said:
dannytmayo said:

Which phone?
I tried Iphone4 android and ipad still having problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl