Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phomtom 3

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by andy antoniou, Jan 2, 2016.

1. andy antoniou

Hi I live in London e4 Chingford
    And would like someone to show me to fly my phomtom 3 any one lives near me ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. rockydog

#2 rockydog, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  3. Rg15

If you don't know how to fly it, you shouldn't have bought it. To get experience, buy something like a Syma X13. You also should watch youtube videos on how to fly it. Once you are confident flying other quads and know how to fly the Phantom, then you should fly it. If you cannot do this you should return it.

John Locke likes this.
  4. propeyes

I disagree with Rg15, turn app feature "beginner mode" on, read manuals and do the low altitude practice videos on DJI's website. The other big mistake I see new people do is not fly the maiden flight in a large outside location with no obstacles.The best feature of the Phantom, is you get scared or frazzled, let the controls go and it will just hover in place while you figure out what you want to do next with it. Letting it hover lets you also play with the app while in flight worry free. The auto take off and auto land feature work great if your not comfortable in your first flight.

Phantom 3 Advanced - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO | DJI

sads45 and Big Show like this.
  5. adam1978

I agree with propeyes, and its great to Learn with dji. There are great beginners features on the phantom that will help and keep you insprired and moving forward in this great hobby. I allways say buy the best you can afford, buy cheap buy twice!

sads45 likes this.
  6. Rg15

I do agree that one can easily learn on a DJI although my personal opinion is that it is a good idea to learn on something that does less work for you.