Phanton 3 Battery - Both Lights Blinking?

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help me with this issue with a Phantom 3 battery. So the P3 got blown into a tree and dropped 50 feet into a fresh water creek. Got everything fixed up except for the battery.

The battery seemed to work after leaving everything in a bag of rice for a few days so I thought I was out of the woods. However, I went to charge it and received LED1 blinking 3 times, but the red LED blinking 3 times at the same time. The P3P manual I looked through only mentioned faults with LED 2, 3 and 4.

I was still able to put the battery in the P3P and fire it up to get this screen shot of the battery info. I tried to leave the battery overnight, but to no avail. The battery never changed from room temperature to the touch. I also tried to start charging with the battery already on, but it reverted back to both lights blinking 3 times.

iLW8E9x.png

Anything else I could try to bring it back to life?

probably a shorted circuit in the battery. generally speaking, when one of these batteries takes a plunge, it's toast. i'm not sure I'd risk messing around with it, given the potential for disaster.

Ditto-- discharge it and trash it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl