PhantomPilots vector graphics

Reaction score
I remember seeing a post where someone posted phantompilot vector graphics. I have been searching but cannot find it. Anyone have an idea where that may be?
thanks

I responding so I can remember this post ..
I have a CNC router that would love to create a Phantom Pilots sign for the shop !!

Bob

Unfortunately... I do not ..
However.. I could import the logo in to Vectric and tell it to "vectorize" the image and see what comes out..
Then maybe some clean up ..

Like you, I was hoping someone had it ..
Supposed to be raining this weekend .. might be a good indoor project ..

If I come up with something, I can certainly share .. assuming the owners of Phantom Pilots do not have any objections.

Bob

sure no problem, thanks
I thought I did see someone actually share the vectorized logos
maybe I am mistaken...

I cannot use that but thanks, I am looking for an eps. cdr. or ai. vector file. Once that can be used with a vinyl cutting plotter
:)

Here is what I vectorized last night with VCarve Pro (Design software for my CNC Router)

I can export the vectors as an EPS or AI file ..
Again .. I would want the blessing of the owners before I made it public ..

Bob

What you are seeing in the image is the preview toolpaths photo ..
This is what it would look like after it was routed and painted.

Attachments

• PPLogo.jpg
    PPLogo.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 457
I should have sent this one ... It looks better when its rotated so you can see the raised logo in the (blue) pocket.

Attachments

• PPLogo1.jpg
    PPLogo1.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 360
With the blessing of the good people at Phantom Pilots ......

Try this eps file and see if that will work for you .

EPS is not an accepted extension so I cant just download it.
Rename the file and just drop the txt .. it should be okay then.

Let me know how it looks in your software and be sure to share whatever you make.

Bob

Attachments

• PPVector.eps.txt
    20.1 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Thanks but I was unable to use that files. I traced and vectorized the logo using an alternative font but I am unable to attach them to this message :(

the eps I can use would be a vectorized version not a text file. i am not familiar with those

It is a vectorized EPS file.
The file name is PPvector.eps.txt becasue the fourm upload would not allow a file with the EPS extension.
Just rename the file PPvector.eps.txt to PPvector.eps

You might have to uncheck the "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options to do it in Windows.
Or, open a CMD window and change dir to where you have the file and change the name using
...>ren PPVector.eps.txt PPVector.eps

I should have sent this one ... It looks better when its rotated so you can see the raised logo in the (blue) pocket.

This is exactly the kind of talent we're looking for to create a trophy to pass around for the pp P3 distance leaderboard. If you're interested in creating a plaque or trophy with those talents

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl