Phantom2 Vision+ Calibration of Transmitter to the Phantom2 Vision+

Reaction score
Hi I am trying to Calibrate the Transmitter of the Phantom2 Vision+ to the Phantom itself. It has not been flown for over a year, and i am trying to get it ready to fly again. The sticks are Not returning to the centre position, and i am getting an error message. Also the ( NORM ) buttons are usually highlighted in Blue, but are remaining in Greyscale for some strange reason. Also at the bottom left of the screen the Triangle is Flashing Yellow, to Red continuously. Sticks are Not moving at all, and when i hit the finish button, the third stick is highlighted in green, while the rest are Black. Can anyone help please. Thanks.
IMG_2299.JPG

Have you upgraded your firmware? I think that's the first thing I'd do if I hadn't flown for a year. Unless you purposely don't want upgraded firmware.

Have you upgraded your firmware? I think that's the first thing I'd do if I hadn't flown for a year. Unless you purposely don't want upgraded firmware.

Thanks for reply Marknmd,

Yes Marknmd, i did upgrade the the Firmware first. I did all this before, as i don't like to leave anything to chance. I want to make sure everything is updated, and right before i put Phantom up again!!

I don't know. Are you sure the usb was fully seated with no dirt/dust in the way? Other than that, I can't imagine what the problem is unless the transmitter is faulty.

Click the START and follow the instructions to the T. I cant recall this as i don't remember the last time I did this. Just read it carefully as one of the steps measures the 0 value and the other steps measures the 1000 and neg 1000 values.

Leave all the channels in NORM.
Now go fly.

Reactions: mossie53
In the upper right corner where it says "Phantom"...is this correct or do you fly in NAZA mode? Also, have you upgraded to Windows 10 during the year you haven't flown? DJI failed to sign their driver for Windows 10 and some (including me) have had problems. If so, search the forum here for how to install the driver manually.

In the upper right corner where it says "Phantom"...is this correct or do you fly in NAZA mode? Also, have you upgraded to Windows 10 during the year you haven't flown? DJI failed to sign their driver for Windows 10 and some (including me) have had problems. If so, search the forum here for how to install the driver manually.

Hi Gary, It's in Naza mode. I am using a Mac, running OS X EI Capitan. Version 10.11.4

Click the START and follow the instructions to the T. I cant recall this as i don't remember the last time I did this. Just read it carefully as one of the steps measures the 0 value and the other steps measures the 1000 and neg 1000 values.

Leave all the channels in NORM.
Now go fly.

Been doing that Mako79 But when i come to the page Pictured above, the Norm buttons are normally highlighted Blue, but instead are all in Greyscale.

On the PC version there is 2 assist programs.
RC12 is for the controller only.
Phantom Assist is for the bird and controller.
Try calibrating in the RC12 and then on the bird. Just remember doing the RC means you have plug the micro usb directly into the controller.

Reactions: mossie53
On the PC version there is 2 assist programs.
RC12 is for the controller only.
Phantom Assist is for the bird and controller.
Try calibrating in the RC12 and then on the bird. Just remember doing the RC means you have plug the micro usb directly into the controller.

Thanks Mako79 will try that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen