P3 a transmitter will not communicate to drone

Hi Was wondering if you had any luck w your drone, and by all means please do not send it off to nowhere. Most importantly more than likely this is not your fault. As Cheddarman mentioned DJI updates are notorious for turning a perfectly good drone into a paperweight, and of course take absolutely no responsibility whatsoever. So these issues can definitely be worked out, let me know. Allen

Its me again, need your help again drone want connect to controller
I do not remember what we did to make it work before when this happened before a tech guy loaded some a new dji go app on my i phone 11 and it started working great since then I had to get another i phone 11 and used i cloud back up to save and restore all data I beleive that all the files didn t restore correctly and maybe that is the problem I belive when he put the go fly app on my phone he downloaded from another source because dji quit full support on the p3a

this time i tried to download flight data and I am not sure if that is what locked it up and its telling me to reset gimble this time please help

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl