Phantom Vision / 2 Props and T-Motors

Reaction score
Anyone tried these props on t-motors for some reason the props I received with the built in nuts will not work on the T-Motors. Seems that they are threaded wrong. When they thread on they are on the wrong motors. But they will work on the stock motors. driving me crazy

Dtacmed said:
Anyone tried these props on t-motors for some reason the props I received with the built in nuts will not work on the T-Motors. Seems that they are threaded wrong. When they thread on they are on the wrong motors. But they will work on the stock motors. driving me crazy

More homework needed before buying i fear. T motors (depending on model?) generally have standard clockwise theads and often smaller shafts than DJI. The P2 motors have 2 that are clockwise threaded and 2 that are counter clockwise threaded. You will need two sets of P2 blades (assuming 2 fit already).

The Stock new Phantom cw and ccw nuts fit the T-Motors shaft. Shaft s same size as stock motors. This is what is driving me crazy

The DJI Vision props fit on T motors, but they are very very tight. And once they are on, it's hard to get them off again. I have some 3rd party plastic vision style props, exactly the same as DJI, but they are much easier to screw on.

Ton4 said:
The DJI Vision props fit on T motors, but they are very very tight. And once they are on, it's hard to get them off again.

+1

I use them on my T-motors and they work fine, but took some effort to get on/off the first several times. It's possible you just weren't screwing them down far enough on the right motors...or maybe the motors are mounted in the wrong locations??

Motors are in the right direction I'll keep trying. The ones I have are aftermarket.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl