Phantom not registering on NAZA M

Reaction score
Hi

Im trying to do a IMU calibration but the Phantom is not registering with my computer. The software is up to date and Ive connected it by turning the controller on, then the phantom, then opening the application and then connect the phantom to the computer (mac).

I have never connected it before as its virtually brand new. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
Natalie

Be sure the USB cable is all the way in on the Phantom end. And you're using the wrong software. You need the DJI Assistant, not the NAZA-M software. Even if you want to run in NAZA-M mode on the Phantom, you still use the DJI Assistant software.

Hey guys,

Its a mac but I also have a PC so will try on that too. I pushed the cable in as far as it could go, if I take the top off can it go further? Ok will try with the DJI Assistant now.

Thanks for your help!

If you're using a PC, make sure you install the Windows driver also. It's a separate download and install, not part of the Assistant software.

No need to take the top off, just wanted to make sure you had a good connection.

nkir707 said:
Hey guys,

Its a mac but I also have a PC so will try on that too. I pushed the cable in as far as it could go, if I take the top off can it go further? Ok will try with the DJI Assistant now.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for your help, I was watching an outdated IMU Calibration video which was using the wrong naza software. As soon as I used the DJI assistant software it worked. Thanks again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl