Phantom Flyers in Atlanta GA

Reaction score
Are there any drone flyers in the Atlanta GA area that are available for flights? We can fly, share knowledge etc. I live in the College Park area and would be willing to meet at a suitable, authorized flying site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm too far away (Aiken, SC) but sounds like a good idea!

Are there any drone flyers in the Atlanta GA area that are available for flights? We can fly, share knowledge etc. I live in the College Park area and would be willing to meet at a suitable, authorized flying site.

I'm in Duluth

Duluth is 45 minutes away which is not bad at all. Where (and what) do you fly??

I am in Athens. Would be up for this as well. Just got mine on black Friday.

sent from my Moto X Pure

In the Acworth area. Fly many areas around here and in Cherokee Co

I live in Marietta. Just got my PS3 during Black Friday sales so haven't flown anywhere other than at a local soccer field. However, I'd be interested in meeting and flying with others. I'm retired and still getting familiar with mine. This forum and the people on it have been great; recommendations, Q&As, etc. awesome.

I live in Marietta. Just got my PS3 during Black Friday sales so haven't flown anywhere other than at a local soccer field. However, I'd be interested in meeting and flying with others. I'm retired and still getting familiar with mine. This forum and the people on it have been great; recommendations, Q&As, etc. awesome.

I recently sent my P3P to DJI for a small hairline crack on one of the arms. I should have it back early Jan. I frequent Marietta often and would be willing to meet there.

Sent by BNTY22 on iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently sent my P3P to DJI for a small hairline crack on one of the arms. I should have it back early Jan. I frequent Marietta often and would be willing to meet there.

Sent by BNTY22 on iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnty22, I live in West Cobb. What's the best way to contact you?

Gunny - I have a place on the lake in Acworth, hope to get proficient enough to fly over the water while on my boat. Where do you fly in that area?
Great , I was flying at a lot of parks until I found out not suppose to at any Cherokee Co Park, but Sheriffs Office didn't kick me to the curb, especially after I let them try it out.(However I am retired LEO from Cobb). Flew it over Altoona a couple times but had the feeling of dread every time.. Have a few other places that are "not on the map"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan