Phantom Dealers in Illinois

Good choice on making the purchase while in College or should I wait it out

• Don't Buy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I recently over the summer was an Intern for FS and I was given a P2V+ do take aerial shots of fields. Well I'm now transferred to SIUC and wanting my own Drone. I want to purchase the P3P but I want to go through a local dealer. Are there any dealers in southern or central IL that I can go through to make the purchase?

BTW just joined the Forum

-Luke

It's easiest to buy from an authorized DJI dealer online. You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers who have Phantoms in stock here. Also, when buying online, you can often save money since you won't have to pay sales tax.

If you'd really like to buy in person though, then check out the map at the link below. You'll need to zoom in on IL to see all of the dealers on the map.

Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Dealers | DJI

Last edited:
@LukeZim15 , Welcome to the forum fellow Saluki! I could not locate any dealers in Southern Illinois for you. I'd recommend @msinger's advice and take a look at his dealers list. I'd recommend buying from an Authorized Dealer over DJI directly for numerous reasons. First is the direct support channels the dealers offer. They typically will be there for you after the sale....DJI not so much. Secondly, if you need to return your bird it is easier to send it to a dealer then DJI. Lastly, your supporting a small/ medium business with your purchase.

Saluki power. I'm in Pomona and a grad of SIUC and SIU Law. If you ever want to get together there are three of us locally that I know about. I would recommend dealing with a DJI dealer and as far as I know, there is no shop locally that has that. I understand that the RC shop in Cape Girardeau MO is negotiating to get dealer status but I don't know if they got it yet. Good luck.

I have dealt with the Copter Shop in Washington state and B&H photo in New York. Both have incredible customer service.

Saluki power. I'm in Pomona and a grad of SIUC and SIU Law. If you ever want to get together there are three of us locally that I know about. I would recommend dealing with a DJI dealer and as far as I know, there is no shop locally that has that. I understand that the RC shop in Cape Girardeau MO is negotiating to get dealer status but I don't know if they got it yet. Good luck.

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I was trying find a local authorized dealer. I'm having some issues with my phantom 3 professional. I've call DJI and spent hours on the phone with no success. I noticed you are in my area and my be we could get together and meet. My email is [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl