phantom 4 water damage

Reaction score
any one know about if phantom 4 water damage which the problem battry or main board?

9/10 battery will be ruined but I have heard lots of success stories with drones dunked in water. Even after 6 months. As long as you took the battery out as soon as you got it, then leave it for a few days to dry out. If it landed in salt water you may need distilled water to rinse it off otherwise the salt will corrode the electronics

Neon Euc

9/10 battery will be ruined but I have heard lots of success stories with drones dunked in water. Even after 6 months. As long as you took the battery out as soon as you got it, then leave it for a few days to dry out. If it landed in salt water you may need distilled water to rinse it off otherwise the salt will corrode the electronics

Neon Euc
my phantom 4 landed in fresh water only 1min then i took battry out then the phantom i put on rice after a few day i try to on the phantom cannot start and then i try chage battry the batry cannot full chage. which one problem battry or main board phantom?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl