Phantom 4 Pro th

What's the verdict on the p4p tilted horizon?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Just my 2c... I think the gimbal could be more of an issue with the P4P :\ The tilt isn't particularly bad on mine and its easily fixed. Its more now the horizon drift. I have a long tap fly mission and during the flight the horizon is shifting from being tilted to the left, to tilted to the right. The wind should have been fairly consistent so it should have stayed either tilted left or right, but not tilting both ways. Easy to fix when its crooked but a whole other story with its constantly changing tilt

Just my 2c... I think the gimbal could be more of an issue with the P4P :\ The tilt isn't particularly bad on mine and its easily fixed. Its more now the horizon drift. I have a long tap fly mission and during the flight the horizon is shifting from being tilted to the left, to tilted to the right. The wind should have been fairly consistent so it should have stayed either tilted left or right, but not tilting both ways. Easy to fix when its crooked but a whole other story with its constantly changing tilt

I second this, the tilt is easily fixed the drift isn't

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello