Phantom 4 pro outlast Phantom 5 announced

Reaction score
I'm calling all veterans to answer this question of mine. If I fly my P4P everyday ,let's say 45 minutes of flight added everyday until the P5 comes out. Will my P4P hold up and stay alive? I wasn't around in the P1 or p2 or even P3 days. My first real phantom was the p3a which I sold for the P4, which I sold the p4 for the p4p. So I have no idea how much hours and flights these things can take. If this sounds like a stupid question please ignore. I am fairly new to this hobby and I can see how my ignorance can irritate some. Thanks in advanced to the ones you do give their honest opinion. ;) Thank you guys.

Barring any crashes or rough handling the unit will last far beyond the P5 (or since many like to skip over a generation, the P6) introduction. Like most high tech devices it will become obsolete long before it becomes unserviceable.

Reactions: nickj
Barring any crashes the unit will last far beyond the P5 (or since many like to skip over a generation, the P6) introduction. Like most high tech devices it will become obsolete long before it becomes unserviceable.
Wow! Even if I fly 2 batteries everyday until?

My flight time with the Phantom 3 Pro since July 2015. Just keep it clean and don't crash it. It will last for a long time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161213-130751.png
    Screenshot_20161213-130751.png
    356.9 KB · Views: 1,118
I would say this spring is possible but in about one year more likely. We can also expect to see a Mavic 2 at this time (hopefully with the same sensor if they are able to fit it)
I was thinking about this the other day. I have both the Mavic and P4P. Would I get both the new birds? Or just one. If I get both and both of my current ones are still alive(that's why I asked this question) I'll have 4 drones. Too much? From the posts on here it seems they last very very long time

The only thing we know for sure about the P5 is that when it is released you should buy it before it inevitably gets picked to death on the forum, else you'll be grumbling 'I'm waiting for the P6.' :D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus