Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Order Thread

UPS decided to throw a curve ball in my quest for a P4PO. I checked on tracking before I went to bed last night and it showed that it arrived in California at 641pm. I checked today at 130am and no change. Checked back again at 2am and it is now delayed with no delivery date. If I only know how to drive a forklift I would volunteer to unload there freight truck for free today. I am only an hour away from my P4PO location.

UPS decided to throw a curve ball in my quest for a P4PO. I checked on tracking before I went to bed last night and it showed that it arrived in California at 641pm. I checked today at 130am and no change. Checked back again at 2am and it is now delayed with no delivery date. If I only know how to drive a forklift I would volunteer to unload there freight truck for free today. I am only an hour away from my P4PO location.
I don't think DJI uses UPS from China, however they do use UPS from their Cerritos CA warehouse. If you're in So. Calif you should get it the next day. UPS ground is pretty good with overnight delivery when shipped locally. If you're in No. Calif, that could take 2-3 days via ground.

Do you still have no status in tracking?

I don't think DJI uses UPS from China, however they do use UPS from their Cerritos CA warehouse. If you're in So. Calif you should get it the next day. UPS ground is pretty good with overnight delivery when shipped locally. If you're in No. Calif, that could take 2-3 days via ground.

Do you still have no status in tracking?[/QUOTE

Thanks. I just joined UPS my choice and it showed previous delivered packages and future ones except the package for today. It says no package delivery today. WTF! Package was shipped from Florida and was delayed yesterday for delivery. UPS rescheduled delivery for today.

It is past 9pm and still waiting for the sob brown truck. Already delayed a day and still they decide to pick last delivery for my f#@$& package. This ordeal is taking too much of my patience.

4bc0c5b9a854087ebb734c6dd754e242.jpg

Ok so I ordered mines from DJI store 11/15/17, Think I may get it before dic 13?Th? What are the posibilities of a delay[emoji44]

Last edited:
Congrats, looks like a late night tonight!
Nah, I was too tired to work on it last nite went to bed after I opened package and checked contents. Everything looked okay except the plastic sticker that was for the camera was on the protective gimble instead. Im just charging the battery now. I waited until I checked for battery status before i charge it for the first time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94