Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Order Thread

I may end up buying from advexure. Just waiting to see what happens with my order with this dealer i ordered from. There was a glitch in there online system that i got a 10% discount. Im waiting to

That would be a good discount! That's almost a spare battery :)

Yep, just checked and @Advexure has both the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian and the Obsidian batteries in stock and ready to ship today!!
Link is here: DJI Phantom UAV Quadcopter Drone Parts and Accessories - Advexure
I preordered P4PO and 2 additional obsidian batteries. The discount is over the price of a single battery. I emailed B&H and showed them my order with the discount to see if they can match the price. They sent me a proposal invoice for a $40 discount only.

I preordered P4PO and 2 additional obsidian batteries. The discount is over the price of a single battery. I emailed B&H and showed them my order with the discount to see if they can match the price. They sent me a proposal invoice for a $40 discount only.
That's a spare battery and an extra set of props!!:)

Finally, good news for me. I called drone nerds and spoke to Jeff. There was a problem with my pre order but got that straightened away and my P4PO is shipping out today. My two extra batteries will ship later since they don’t have it in stock. Actually got two good news. They honored my 10% discount. Got an early Black Friday deal.

Great news! Maybe you will have it by Saturday. Fly safe!

Standard shipping so probably sometime next week. Thanks. I will fly it after reading manual.
I've seen a few of them pictured on the forums but was wondering if anyone on here has their pre-orders in and have you received notice of shipping yet? If you have your pre-order in when did you order and when did you receive or get shipping notice. Let's see if we can figure out when these are getting released and shipped.

Received shipping notice today from B&H. Delivery scheduled for Wednesday.

is the black one realy worth the money if you already have a white one?
besides the color is there any difference between them.

B&H ships them express for free. I got my ipad in 3 days.

Shipped Friday with delivery scheduled for Wed. Of course the weather here in the Midwest is unpredictable at this time of year, so I won't have a chance to fly it until Friday if the forecast of 50 and sunny actually comes to fruition.

is the black one realy worth the money if you already have a white one?
besides the color is there any difference between them.
A P4P is the same on specs, one white and one matte black.

A P4P is the same on specs, one white and one matte black.
Yup. Both probably go to the same assembly line and assembled from the same parts bin where the assemblers pick parts from except for the shell, motor, and gimble. Parts that makes up the whole P4P maybe different from earlier versions. Case in point is the shell of the white P4P. Who knows how many revisions of this part. Obsidian would have the current revision of this part I would think since it is there latest release of the P4P line.

I would expect discounts coming soon as the year-long cycle has lapsed and we're entering P-5 release time territory. And I personally agree with the concept that the Obsidian is nothing more than a marketing ploy to sell-off remaining P4Pro inventories (albeit a good one at that.)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94