Phantom 4 Pro disconneted mid flight

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My Phantom 4 Pro disconneted mid flight from App and Aircraft. After a tense wait she returned to home and I thought all was well. The thing is now I cannot turn the controller off. I've no red light or green light just four whites but I have tried button presses and even plugging into the charger which turns lights off but when I unplug charger they come back on.

Anyone else had this?

Thanks,

New one to me, sorry. Is it the Pro or the Pro+?

Maybe just wait till the battery dies completely and then recharge it, "reboot" so to speak.

Yeah, looks like a software glitch for me, just wait till battery goes down. Or unscrew it and unplug batt for a while if you're hasty. Beware, this will void your warranty for sure

Techcop50, yes that is the plan. Really strange, I've tried everything bar pulling the battery. Spoke to DJI and they want it back so maybe faulty unit. Good thing was that after disconnect RTH worked a treat but had a few nervous minuets when it was out of sight. Thanks for input.

Yeah, looks like a software glitch for me, just wait till battery goes down. Or unscrew it and unplug batt for a while if you're hasty. Beware, this will void your warranty for sure
Pachakuti, So opening would void warranty? That was on my mind.

I believe it will, almost every electronic device loses its warranty once disassembled, even if you wont do any harm to it. You better give DJI a call or try live chat to make sure.

Reactions: J.T.
How would they know if you open it? I have a P3S, different controller of course, I could've put that back together and no one would've known it was open.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT