Phantom 4 is amazing

Reaction score
Just bought a Phantom 4 from the Apple store, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
Flown it over the weekend - love it
Does anyone know if there is a 'drone' club around Bristol that I can go along to please?

Reactions: SCGENE
my suggestion is be careful when you use sport mode, dont full trottle to go below straigh, or your drone will fall like mine
here its my footage:

my suggestion is be careful when you use sport mode, dont full trottle to go below straigh, or your drone will fall like mine
here its my footage:
Don't go full throttle to go below what???? So you think it was a motor failure or what? Shouldn't have been sport mode that caused it. Man you were so lucky you didn't hit one of those cars dude!

I go full throttle down in Sport Mode often & have never fallen from the sky. There is something more to your crash. If you would post your flight log from the incident I'm sure one of the resident Log Geniuses would quickly discover what caused your crash. Right now it is just guessing since you haven't provided the logs.

Reactions: liketogethigh
Jed, I'm enjoying mine as well. Can't think of a better platform for beginner or experienced. It's been overcast and sprinkling rain here for 2 days and I'm itching for another session.

Better than sex!!!! (don't tell my wife I said that pleeeeeez)

Reactions: GKPK

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl