Phantom 4 in the snow

I did my first snow video yesterday. Looked almost like yours but the snow was done falling when I flew lol

Reactions: Broke_props
I did my first snow video yesterday. Looked almost like yours but the snow was done falling when I flew lol

To my surprise the drone was almost completely dry I guess from the wind of the blades, only the very top of the drone had a few drops of water everything else seem dry, underneath was dry also, but I only went straight up and straight down... Impressive.

Reactions: GaryJD
Honestly no idea other than warm your battery to a minimum of 77 degrees. Check out JTO2GO on YouTube he does drone test and mods. He flew in actual snow with no issues.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It can handle cold fine. I've flown in single digit F temps. Though if I fly it on no battery sometimes the gimbal starts to misbehave a tad.

Reactions: Pdx Jeff
Bad idea for two reasons. First, phantom 4 does not like less than 32 degrees and you may void your warranty. Second, it likes moisture less. Snow and Phantom 4 electronics don't mix. Water will also void warranty, even snowflakes. I do, however, understand your desire to get it up in the air and the video is great.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing