Phantom 4 Charging Hub.

The battery charger that Kans shows charges one battery at a time, once the battery is full it will automaticaly power the next one. The battery take's care of ballancing and max charge, it will protect it's self. This will take more time but you won't have to go and plug your other batteries after one is finished. For the price and conveniance of being able to just leave them and go makes this for me a good deal.

<$20, how can you go wrong... I ordered one also from the same vendor. I got an email 30 minutes later say it had shipped, hopefully soon I'll know first hand if it works well or not...fingers crossed!

<$20, how can you go wrong... I ordered one also from the same vendor. I got an email 30 minutes later say it had shipped, hopefully soon I'll know first hand if it works well or not...fingers crossed!

Haha..

That was exactly my thoughts, cheap and if it works, job done.. as all intelligence is built into the battery itself, you cant do much harm.

The battery charger that Kans shows charges one battery at a time, once the battery is full it will automaticaly power the next one. The battery take's care of ballancing and max charge, it will protect it's self. This will take more time but you won't have to go and plug your other batteries after one is finished. For the price and conveniance of being able to just leave them and go makes this for me a good deal.

defeats the purpose if they don't all charge at once lol...

defeats the purpose if they don't all charge at once lol...

The images shows multiple batts charging, cant say until i get it and give it a try, it has a blue switch on it as well, interesting to see what the board can do, will updated once i get it... its on a slow boat from china....

Worst case saves me keeping an eye on when one is charged and having to plug the next batt in.

Reactions: maseman88
The images shows multiple batts charging, cant say until i get it and give it a try, it has a blue switch on it as well, interesting to see what the board can do, will updated once i get it... its on a slow boat from china....

I agree the picture is showing different than what that one person stated about it charging one and then going to the next. hopefully it does all 3 in unison.

Reactions: Kans
I agree the picture is showing different than what that one person stated about it charging one and then going to the next. hopefully it does all 3 in unison.

Even if it does all 3 in unison i highly doubt it would shave off any considerable amount of time as the input current is the same and is going to be shared by all 3 now... so if in isolation 3 batts take 3 hours, may be in unison it might do in 2.5 hours....

Reactions: maseman88
It only 5 watts one at a time or all together would be about the same time. Saw a demo on you tube and the guy stated that it did one at a time and when the battery stopped power use it changed to the next. Thats ok with me, plug it in and see ya later. I saw another one for P3 no P4 yet for about 100$ could charge 3 at a time in 80 minutes. Not bad for the price and p4 should be out soon I imagine. But the other one for 20$ is a good deal and it's available.

and what about this?
viewImage
viewImage

Doesn't bother me at all if it only charges one at a time, the fact that I can plug them in and come back to charged batteries is the goal. The P3 block offered from DJI also only charges one at a time but the fact I can plug four in, goto bed and wake up to four charged batteries is better that waiting for one to charge, then plug in the next and repeat multiple times until all are charged is monotonous work.

Reactions: maseman88 and Kans
and what about this?
viewImage
viewImage

I guess this work same like p3. The only thing is turn on all the batteries and charge it. It will charge all in one time. Not sure this for p4 works the same?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Doesn't bother me at all if it only charges one at a time, the fact that I can plug them in and come back to charged batteries is the goal. The P3 block offered from DJI also only charges one at a time but the fact I can plug four in, goto bed and wake up to four charged batteries is better that waiting for one to charge, then plug in the next and repeat multiple times until all are charged is monotonous work.

Almost better than waking up to Santa Claus :)

Reactions: Cale262
Almost better than waking up to Santa Claus :)

*deleted naughty Santa Claus comment, Saving the moderators one edit at a time... :oops:

Last edited:
I'm always worried about getting a non-dji charger. I'd hate to damage the batteries since they are so expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm always worried about getting a non-dji charger. I'd hate to damage the batteries since they are so expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

These are smart batteries so I imagine as long as you're not ramming more than the factory remote or 1C down their throats you should be fine.

It looks like it will only charge 2 batteries at a time from the pics, I too would love to have one of those smart charger units but at $500, I don't think so, I'm sure that some company will come out with multi charger on eBay, like the blue ones out there for the P3.

Edit: I read that it will do 3 batteries, has some tried the $5.00 Osmo - Battery (10 PIN-A) to DC Power Cable to see if it's the same pin out?

4ec55d6266e16ac38cee876813f3546f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
It looks like it will only charge 2 batteries at a time from the pics, I too would love to have one of those smart charger units but at $500, I don't think so, I'm sure that some company will come out with multi charger on eBay, like the blue ones out there for the P3

$500!! I can buy 8 original charging adaptor.

Chinese manufacturers are already making 12 volt car chargers for the P4, so hopefully multi chargers will soon be available

044d0c17ee0ec470ef922039509f4655.jpg

4f2054c6eed2195d080eaba721cf12d4.jpg

I thinking of getting something like this 12v hub follow by the dji p4 charging cable.

53d7a0ad643bb047f5b5d062801706f8.jpg
15e1ebec40cbcda3f398f33f03e4aa79.jpg

Reactions: Cale262

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl