Phantom 4 Charging Hub.

Oh come on...You know you want it :D

I guess it doesn't make sense for everyone but when you have many batteries to maintain it suddenly becomes worth the cabbage as it does much more than just charge the batteries;)

Yeh I have 1 battery, really makes sense

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeh I have 1 battery, really makes sense

You have only one battery...why even bother commenting in a charging hub thread, charging hub is for >1 battery...you're correct...it doesn't make any sense at all.

You have only one battery...why even bother commenting in a charging hub thread, charging hub is for >1 battery...you're correct...it doesn't make any sense at all.

Yeh your right! But why does anyone need more than 1 battery I don't know

Lol, well when you have kids and a wife, 1 battery is all your allowed :/

My wife said I need to order at least one more battery when I first ordered and said the 50% off deal was too good to pass up, so she figures 4 is good. Now the kids can watch me fly longer :D

Reactions: peterepeat69
My wife said I need to order at least one more battery when I first ordered and said the 50% off deal was too good to pass up, so she figures 4 is good. Now the kids can watch me fly longer :D

You are one lucky man

There is P4 version like this in black. Saw it in this position just now.

78741d1a59bcfd4b60eca1c1af0759c1.jpg

Where? Can't find it anywhere.

A significant portion of this thread makes absolutely no sense. Stick to the point. I'm sure there's a lot of non-members browsing the forums looking for solutions, so how about we try, to the best of our ability, to provide everyone with concise info ;)

Now, I'm not sure if any of you noticed but it clearly states "can charge 3 batteries simultaneously."
The board also appears to have an input for a standard round power adaptor, so perhaps using a higher power adapter instead of the original DJI charger would result in faster simultaneous charging?
fae1d71b57a520d9bc006b3f890c4014.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that it has the ability to charge three batteries and when it arrives I'll be sure to write up a quick review. Hoping that soon this site has a dedicated space for reviews written by members, would be nice to have IMHO.

I just purchased the car charger from DJI. Hopefully be here soon. A multiple charger would be good too.

bfd217fee5cf88b999bd3bc6481bc90d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Let us know how that works out...I thought about ordering it also but instead just ordered two more of the regular chargers as all of my vehicle currently have an inverter which makes things really easy.

Reactions: Derek Mackinnon
So quick? Where did you order it? Mine is on the way from China but that takes 2 weeks

Yeah it should be here that quick it's also from China for me. I ordered a strap for the controller and a screen for the iPad from them and that only took 4 days to arrive. I keep thinking today is Tuesday but I'll wait and see when it comes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Free shipping by China Post? Are you in USA?

Last edited:
Reactions: what the and Erised

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20