phantom 4 camera

Reaction score
Hello to everybody, sorry for my english, i write from italy, i have a phantom 4 advance, and i have a problem with the camera. The image in fvp are not clear.
how i can regulate the brightness.
thank you

Hello to everybody, sorry for my english, i write from italy, i have a phantom 4 advance, and i have a problem with the camera. The image in fvp are not clear.
how i can regulate the brightness.
Hi Max ... your English is better than my Italian.
If your live view is too dark or too bright, the cause may be that the camera is set to under-expose or over-expose.
To check, look in the upper part of the screen where it shows camera information.
Look for the number under EV. It should be close to zero.
It's underneath the red symbol in this example.
i-5cfZZ9H-M.png

If it gets set to -2.0 or -3.0, that will underexpose photos by 2 or 3 stops and make the live view too dark.
If it gets set to +2.0 or +3.0, that will overexpose photos by 2 or 3 stops and make the live view too bright.
Use the right thumbwheel on the controller to dial it back to zero or close to zero.

Hi Max ... your English is better than my Italian.
If your live view is too dark or too bright, the cause may be that the camera is set to under-expose or over-expose.
To check, look in the upper part of the screen where it shows camera information.

Look for the number under EV. It should be close to zero.
If it gets set to -2.0 or -3.0, that will underexpose photos by 2 or 3 stops and make the live view too dark.
If it gets set to +2.0 or +3.0, that will overexpose photos by 2 or 3 stops and make the live view too bright.
Use the right thumbwheel on the controller to dial it back to zero or close to zero.
Thank you for the answer, tomorrow i ll try the solution. I bought it just this morning and i still do not know jow to use it.

I set the EV close to 0, but not is change. My be the camera get some problem.
if somebody had a similar problem, please help me.
ciao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus