Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

I bought my p4 from the apple store in Birmingham al.
I never got any notification of a sale on batterys for the p 4 from apple.
Use your Apple serial number at the DJI link in this thread, get a code, and place your order. The promotion is through DJI for Apple purchasers, and not through Apple. Did you get your P4 transmitter modded? Got 5.8 miles away on my P4 with your old DBS-02, after adding boosters! :cool:

JussaGuy - If you can shoot me a code before you go in to retirement I sent you a PM with my e-mail. I'd like to pickup a couple more batteries!

Am I too late to the party or does some kind soul out there have a code I can use? Also, is one code good for multiple spare batteries or do you need one code each? Thanks to everyone helping each other here!

I bought my p4 from the apple store in Birmingham al.
I never got any notification of a sale on batterys for the p 4 from apple.
I bought my P4 yesterday, no one mentioned the promotion in the store and I received no notification.

Yeah its not advertised anywhere that I can see either but I just followed the link in the page here.

I nearly did but getting the iPad mini 2 to us with the p4 next so didn't want to push my luck.
The Mini 4 at discount (Best Buy had them at $100 off for only $499 for the 128GB Wifi-only version, back in April) is almost the same price as the Mini 2, and a really superior upgrade. For comparison, CostCo was selling the 32GB Mini 2 for $299 at the same time.

The Mini 4 at discount (Best Buy had them at $100 off for only $499 for the 128GB Wifi-only version, back in April) is almost the same price as the Mini 2, and a really superior upgrade. For comparison, CostCo was selling the 32GB Mini 2 for $299 at the same time.
In Uk Tesco have the mini 3 with cellular at quite a good price, to be honest I don't know what Tab to get, using Samsung s4 at mo, not ideal.

I'm a brand new phantom owner. First post! Clear to me that one battery is not going to cut it. Bought my drone on the Internet. Can anyone help with a coupon code? I would be ever so grateful!

Cheers. Joe

Thanks for the code. I had wife's ok to buy one more battery, with this code I was able to get 2. Now wife is happy and I am happy. Again, thanks for the code

Reactions: GadgetGuy
In Uk Tesco have the mini 3 with cellular at quite a good price, to be honest I don't know what Tab to get, using Samsung s4 at mo, not ideal.
Cellular is not needed. Maps can be downloaded offline or by hotspotting to a cell phone. External BT GPS devices can purchased, to replace the GPS antenna that comes built into the cellular versions, if you need to reset your home point during flight because you have moved, like on a moving boat, or a chase crew behind a one way flight.

Last edited:
Got mine today, bought 4 for the price of two :)

DHL tried to deliver them last Thursday afternoon, but I've been on holiday in Bahrain for the last week.

Now fully charged and raring to go, but waiting for the rain and wind to stop :(

Reactions: Romonaga
Got mine today, bought 4 for the price of two :)

DHL tried to deliver them last Thursday afternoon, but I've been on holiday in Bahrain for the last week.

Now fully charged and raring to go, but waiting for the rain and wind to stop :(
Did you have two codes, or will a single code also allow 50% off on 4, too?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT