Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

After many weeks of fussing with DJI I finally received two batteries from the Apple Promo. The code I received when registering my P4 turned out to be "expired" then later "invalid" and finally...after about a dozen emails back-&-forth... I got a working code & was able to order my batteries.

LEDs - The batteries I received are the ones with the clear plastic LED lenses as opposed to the normal ones with the diffused lenses. Since the P2 all Phantom batteries have had the diffused lenses & I'm not sure why DJI would change this? Yeah I know its just a piece of plastic but, IMHO, these clear lenses look cheap & make the battery look cheesy. The LEDs are overly bright & you can see the individual LED segments. The diffused LED lenses look much better.

Battery Fit - I've read numerous reports of these new batteries not fitting well. Mine are no exception. They do fit flush but after installing you have to press the bottom in firmly until the lower latch clicks in place. This is almost like a separate step because you have to press firmly with both thumbs, however, once latched the battery fits flush with no gap.

After many weeks of fussing with DJI I finally received two batteries from the Apple Promo. The code I received when registering my P4 turned out to be "expired" then later "invalid" and finally...after about a dozen emails back-&-forth... I got a working code & was able to order my batteries.

LEDs - The batteries I received are the ones with the clear plastic LED lenses as opposed to the normal ones with the diffused lenses. Since the P2 all Phantom batteries have had the diffused lenses & I'm not sure why DJI would change this? Yeah I know its just a piece of plastic but, IMHO, these clear lenses look cheap & make the battery look cheesy. The LEDs are overly bright & you can see the individual LED segments. The diffused LED lenses look much better.

Battery Fit - I've read numerous reports of these new batteries not fitting well. Mine are no exception. They do fit flush but after installing you have to press the bottom in firmly until the lower latch clicks in place. This is almost like a separate step because you have to press firmly with both thumbs, however, once latched the battery fits flush with no gap.

All my aftermarket P3 batteries aren't diffused lenses, but clear plastic. I also received a bad battery from the promotion, the battery DJI sent me back was the diffused lens, just like the one that came with the P4, while all the others I've purchased are the "clear" type. It doesn't look cheap to me, but it's my personal opinion. Also it doesn't affect function of the battery.

If codes are been handed out I could do with two more batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

D7PTHBVW - 50% discount up to 2 batteries
25FEJCYV - 50% discount up to 1 batteries

Codes expire June 1, 2016

I just ordered a few things for my Phantom 4, including a couple of batteries thanks to your code @NaimNatNod.
Thank you so much!

Now looking for a good backpack or bag to transport my P4 while traveling and I never check in luggage so it needs to fit in overhead compartments in United planes on domestic flights and have some room for a couple of clothes changes.

The Lowepro and Manfrotto may work but they all look so geeky.
I prefer the look of the DJI new backpack but it has little extra room and isn't avail until prob a month from now.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you everyone.

D7PTHBVW - 50% discount up to 2 batteries
25FEJCYV - 50% discount up to 1 batteries

Codes expire June 1, 2016

Thanks for the 50% off for 1 battery code! It worked for me! Tried the 2 battery code but it had been claimed.

Just bought a extra battery the other day and paid full price so this was a nice treat!

Hey guys, finally saved enough to buy a P4 but need extra battery.. Does anyone have a code they can share with me?

Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl