Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

I received my code from DJI on April 28th and tried to use it on May 14th and couldn't use it . I contacted DJI about this because there is no expiration in the email that the code came in. Here was there response when I wrote them.

Thanks for your reply and the coupon code.
I'm so sorry to tell you that this coupon code is expired now and won't be available to use anymore.The deadline of it is 12th May,while when you contacted us about this code,it was 14th May.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Have a good one.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

So its 2 weeks to use the code.
Thanks! Did you get a replacement one elsewhere?

After checkout on the dji website I used PayPal to checkout....I did receive a payment sent email from PayPal but didn't receive anything from dji....did anybody get an email letting you guys know of their batteries being shipped or some type of acknowledgment of an order placed?

Yes I got a confirmation from both PayPal and DJI. Two emails from DJI actually. I received two emails on my android phone but the second is not showing in my inbox on my iPad. Maybe something similar is happening to you?

Yes I got a confirmation from both PayPal and DJI. Two emails from DJI actually. I received two emails on my android phone but the second is not showing in my inbox on my iPad. Maybe something similar is happening to you?

Thanks I did some digging on my iPad and bam...stuck in the spam folder.
Checked the tracking and not bad, I ordered on Saturday and they shipped out this Monday and the 2 batteries are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow

Yes, I need to ask if any code are available, I'm always too late and need just one. Would like to order tonight or tomorrow. Please

After checkout on the dji website I used PayPal to checkout....I did receive a payment sent email from PayPal but didn't receive anything from dji....did anybody get an email letting you guys know of their batteries being shipped or some type of acknowledgment of an order placed?
You'll get it. Just chill.

Yes, I need to ask if any code are available, I'm always too late and need just one. Would like to order tonight or tomorrow. Please
There are lots of codes available. Some just haven't been generated yet...;)
I'm sure one of the code generators will step up soon...

Reactions: bvip4
Thanks I did some digging on my iPad and bam...stuck in the spam folder.
Checked the tracking and not bad, I ordered on Saturday and they shipped out this Monday and the 2 batteries are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow
Make sure you leave a signature out for release!

any generous helpful folks willing to PM me a code please? Week 1 of owning the P4 and loving it!
Thanks

Hey guys.

Any people wanting codes, I am happy to give you one but I need your e-mail address. So instead of me having to ask for it after the request for a code, please request codes with your e-mail address that you use with DJI or one that you can make for DJI.

I am closing up shop on giving away codes in the non-too-distant if DJI doesn't themselves as I am starting to feel a little shady doing it, although there doesn't seem to be any policies being broken. I've read over all the agreements.

Reactions: bvip4
I bought my p4 from the apple store in Birmingham al.
I never got any notification of a sale on batterys for the p 4 from apple.

I bought my P4 yesterday, no one mentioned the promotion in the store and I received no notification.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka