Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

I just got my coupon. They obviously have a serial number range that was listed as Apple Store stock. It works. 2 batts for the price of one. Ordering now.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Matt122;
I guess I'm a little confused. Since I got mine from Best Buy will I not be able to take advantage of this deal?
Right, I was pretty mad, really mad because why not for us? You paid the full price right? A lot of those apple guys work in the industry and stuff, so they got deals too, and the code. A couple guys are being extremely generous and letting others use extra codes, one guys just up a post said he has a couple codes, maybe he'll give you one.
I went to apple and was all bummed as it didn't work, then Sinsalo explained it was for DJI lol, worked like a charm, got my bird at Best Buy, but because batteries are just way overpriced, I was priced right out of them. I almost bit the bullet a week ago, I'm glad I waited now, I'm feel so much better! $85 a battery is still a lot, but that's about the best price I think you'll ever find, I even looked on eBay for maybe a guy that used the code and was trying to make some extra cash, their all $169 or more. I hope someone has an extra one for you man.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just got my coupon. They obviously have a serial number range that was listed as Apple Store stock. It works. 2 batts for the price of one. Ordering now.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Got mine at Best Buy, used my regular account and the code given to me, worked perfectly, heck I already got a confirmation they're sent and on the way!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

U know, I'm gonna mention this too lol.
I kept seeing updates on this thread, and remember I was saying I was a little peeved off? Well that wasnt making it any better, I was determined to stay away from here, I got so mad I did come and write a post, lucky for me Sinsalo had the wherewithal and ability to help a nagger out! (Am I gonna get in trouble with that? Let me know so I can pull it lol

So, what I am asking, and I wouldn't for myself, I am over the moon I got the discount personally, the man was smart enough to figure out I could really use a hand. (One battery, I mean, dang and my wife didn't even believe me that they're $170)
I always get off track, so what I am saying is thanks to all those guys, for giving these to guys here that will use them, these aren't for sale or to make a buck, these are for using!!! So, anyone else that maybe has an extra code, maybe help the few others here that are asking? I feel like a heel asking, but maybe these other two, or one guy?

I just play with the system by entering my s/n with different last 2 numbers and I got 3 coupon codes and they all work. Anyone still need it please let me know.

My order for 2 batteries that I placed last night has been shipped from China and expect to land in front of my door by 10:30am on May 3, 2016. :) Total charge $169 for 2 tax and shipping included.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart