Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

if anyone have a extra serial number or coupon please pm me i need it to get 2 battreies just have 1

Hey would massively appreciate a valid SN mine which was brought from a Apple UK store is saying invalid also, lucky I found this thread as I was just about to buy a couple batteries, I have emailed DJI with my receipt etc so if someone does give me a code and DJI fixes mine for me I will pass that on to someone else I already have 3 bats only need another 2, peace and thanks, ibmftw

I hade a problem with my serial and emailed DJI. I bought my on Apple Store in London.

They wanted me to send the receipt to them and I did.

After that I got a mail that stated that I should try again. I followed the original link to claim my cupon and it worked fine.

Orded 2 batteries.

Regards

Johan Maxe

Me too, problem solved. I bought my Phantom on EU.
I sent an email for DJI and they answer to try again and it works.
Since we talk not so good about suport of dji when it happens, i have now to say that DJI was really helpfull and fast solving these problem for me.

DJI don't care about it. But try to change the last number of your serial number, it might work. Just try 0 to 9; it seems somehow DJI messed up the last number (I think it's a check/control figure).

You sir are the real hero here, not wanting to give up, I changed my last number in my serial from a 4 to a 1 and it went straight through. 2 Batteries on their way, takes my tally to 5 batteries.
Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 13.22.32.png

You sir are the real hero here, not wanting to give up, I changed my last number in my serial from a 4 to a 1 and it went straight through. 2 Batteries on their way, takes my tally to 5 batteries.
View attachment 51862
Not a fan of this, that means someone else might not be able to claim theirs. You should have went through the proper channels as described above.

DJI told me the last number is a control number; not a different serial number. But don't know if that's true... They say whatever.

Reactions: Sinisalo
Not a fan of this, that means someone else might not be able to claim theirs. You should have went through the proper channels as described above.

Sorry you feel this way. I had emailed DJI, I have a conversation about 8 emails long. They were trying to resolve it. I've notified them I managed to get them this way. The last number doesn't matter apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Update:
I couldn't use this coupon because my serial number didn't work (Please enter the correct S/N).
I purchased my P4 from Apple Online Store in Spain (Europe) on March 31. I don't know the reason why DJI rejected my serial number, though.

I wrote DJI an email and they confirmed that I purchased my P4 from Apple and therefore I was eligible for this promotion. In less than 24 hours DJI sent me a coupon and I ordered two more batteries for the price of one (I will have 5 batteries, enough).

I had to pay additional 24 Euros for the shipping costs of the two batteries (free shipping to Europe only for orders over 500 Euros).
Free shipping to the USA and Canada for orders over 150 USD, though.

Thank you everybody for sharing the info and for your help!

I looked at three different serials and didn't see any Os. If you are having problems use 0s instead of Os. Also I don't think it's case sensitive. I entered mine in all lowercase and it went through no problems.

DJI fixed the problem some hours ago, I was communicating with them via email and they told me to give it a try and voila.

Are we sure it expires end of the month?

Hello,

My very first post here. I just got my P4 today and the battery is still being charged! I found this thread and did try it right away. I bought mine through Amazon.com and I had to put in my serial # 7 or 8 times with different number on the last digit before I got it through.

dji then sent me an email right away as below:

CONGRATULATIONS!
HERE IS YOUR ONE-TIME COUPON CODE.

1ABCD2EF (this is a dummy code but this is the format of the code)
SHOP NOW
50% off the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery
(Can be used once for a maximum of 2 units)
This coupon code is registered to [email protected]. Please register or login using this email address at DJI Store and enter the coupon code at the checkout.

I did place an order for 2 batteries for total of $169 (California 9% tax and shipping included). Thank you for the OP.

i-jrCFnHj-L.png

Last battery I bought was shipped from Atlanta, GA... Not sure why this time it was from DJI in California... Going to take a week to get to Miami... Getting 2 new batteries for longer flights nontheless...

i-jrCFnHj-L.png

Last battery I bought was shipped from Atlanta, GA... Not sure why this time it was from DJI in California... Going to take a week to get to Miami... Getting 2 new batteries for longer flights nontheless...
I'm in CA and mine shipped from China. It's surprisingly fast. Left today and will be here on Monday.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1