Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub

Personally dont see the point, i never leave batteries on charge while im not at home so just swap batteries once one is charged.

I've got a p4 multi charger black box coming it's great to be a product reviewer free stuff all the time :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You've had good experiences with charging the batteries and remote with it?
Never had a problem with the one I had for my P3. And this one seems just as good

Attachments

• 20160526_225401.jpg
    20160526_225401.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 323
I just ordered 3 of the DJI charging hubs. Will make charging after a day of flying so much easier, not to mention charging to 50% for storage.

I ordered a charging hub today too. I cannot wait to get it... love my P3 charging hub!

Got mine the other day, works great.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have a P3 hub & will be ordering a P4 one also. These work well for me as I just drop in the packs the day before I intend to fly & they are ready to go. No fuss...no muss!

Ah, so, someone did receive it. The black charger is the new blue :)
Yes, I received it weeks ago and posted the video charging my battery, in fact I'm charging 3 batteries right now simultaneously, I think it's great, works fine, no issues.

Yes, I received it weeks ago and posted the video charging my battery, in fact I'm charging 3 batteries right now simultaneously, I think it's great, works fine, no issues.

I also posted that it works as good if not better than the Blue one for the P3s

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94