phantom 3 vr glasses

Reaction score
hi there am new here looking for sum information a have the phantom 3 standerd with range extender. was looking to find out if a can get vr glasses for it . a have a vr head set that you put your fone in and watch things . is there a app a can download for the dji phantom 3 standerd to view video while flying thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

hi there am new here looking for sum information a have the phantom 3 standerd with range extender. was looking to find out if a can get vr glasses for it . a have a vr head set that you put your fone in and watch things . is there a app a can download for the dji phantom 3 standerd to view video while flying thanks

You can buy the lichi app that will allow vr. Just remember that if you wreck or lose your Drone while using the app dji won't honor the warranty.

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can buy the lichi app that will allow vr. Just remember that if you wreck or lose your Drone while using the app dji won't honor the warranty.

I'm not getting your point. Are you saying that if you lose your AC when flying with DJI Go app, DJI will honor the warranty?

If you're a ******* no they won't honor the warranty but if their equipment malfunctions then they will there's always going to be a hundred different scenarios buddy boo boo.

Reactions: NoBiffBetter

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl