Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wondering how do you carry you drone in the car ? I'm currently using the box that the P3S came in. I've seen a lot of drone back packs on eBay but thought I would see what people are using.

Also is there an Australian Phantom thread here ? Happy Easter everyone

Happy Easter! For me, I use a backpack that's specifically made for the P3, and it has worked very well for me. I know of others who use carrying cases as well, like a customizable pelican one. I had just the bare P3 for about a week, and after I got the backpack it made it a lot easier.

Most people have either a hard or a soft case. You can pick up an inexpensive soft case for about $60 AUD from any number of drone supply shops in Australia or on eBay. Not sure what you mean by an Australian Phantom thread but there are quite a few Aussies on the forum including me.
Oh yeah and happy Easter, no chocolate eggs for me but plenty of beer later...

Most people have either a hard or a soft case. You can pick up an inexpensive soft case for about $60 AUD from any number of drone supply shops in Australia or on eBay. Not sure what you mean by an Australian Phantom thread but there are quite a few Aussies on the forum including me.
Oh yeah and happy Easter, no chocolate eggs for me but plenty of beer later...
On Amazon, I found my hard case for around 60 as well.

Hi everyone

Just wondering how do you carry you drone in the car ? I'm currently using the box that the P3S came in. I've seen a lot of drone back packs on eBay but thought I would see what people are using.

Also is there an Australian Phantom thread here ? Happy Easter everyone
14922982590771650526882.jpg 1492298321114-729076608.jpg hi I got this with p4 but must be able to buy separate somewhere,,,nice soft polystyrene,,,,:)and happy Easter,,,,is it ...I am working,,,,,aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggg

Reactions: New to Drones
I have a Pelican Case which is absolutely bulletproof. I always keep it in the Pelican and transfer it to a backpack if I'm hiking into a filming spot. The Pelican is expensive...but super silos....

Reactions: New to Drones

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing