Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

Any idea why the update program could not secure a telnet connection on step 2?
/QUOTE]

had the same problem, solved it by:
doing the first step like you,
then connecting to rc with filezilla, downloaded djiled.sh to pc,
connect with filezilla to drone, upload and overwrite the djled on copter,
then continue with step 2 in the update

Last edited:
Using stock antenna or using ARGtek antenna?

Arya

argtek is bull, dbsmod is ok ,
both can be used with the 27db mod,
but please watch wifi module in remote for overheating,
if it occurs, reduce power in script (before applying papatits patch,
edit watchlog sh with notepad++, change 2700 to a lower value)

Reactions: Arya
hi!

please help me with a little scripting question:
the update tool does set rc an bird to 27dbm,
but when dji go is startet, it falls back to ce 17dbm.
if i then execute watchlog.sh manually over telnet,
it stays at 27dbm.. which is good but a bit complicated to to that every time.

so: if i would add a loop to djiled.sh which starts watchlog.sh every minute or so,
would that be a problem (multiple instances running etc) ? sorry im a total linux noob..

would this work:

.....................................................................................
#!/bin/sh
telnetd -l /bin/ash &

while [ 1 ]
do
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/leds-gpio/leds/tp-link:green:system/brightness
sleep 1
echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/leds-gpio/leds/tp-link:green:system/brightness
sleep 1
done

for (( ; ; ))
do
sleep 60
watchlog.sh &
done

.....................................................................................

thanks in advance!

btw nice mod, much better range and video quality

OMG I miss all this tinkering around SO much! Things on the RL employment front took a dive recently so the P3S had to go (sob) as I couldnt justify having it sitting there as a high value item while times are tough. It's made the journey to Denmark and I'm looking forward to seeing it's promised footage from it's new home....

Having been on the sidelines since the very beginning of this journey can I just lead a huge round of applause for everyone who got their hands dirty in solving the riddles and mythbusting the firmware issues here! So much brilliant work shared for everyone to enjoy! Fantastic!! :-D

Now that my seperation anxiety and depression has lifted I find myself in a familiar place once again....what will the next one be??? P3A....P3P.... or even another P3S? The P4 leaves me a bit cold...the Inspire looks awesome but is it worth the premium I wonder?? time will tell.

Still hovering...

Terry

would this work:
most likely it will brick your RC since this loop will last forever and prevent other scripts from executing.

Guys, I have a serious question, today I was testing my DBS mod and got very poor range. I decided to check iwinfo and iw reg telnet and was shocked to see good old 17db and GB region despite of the fact that I was using only Litchi app. Seems like they've added the same switcher as DJI GO has when it establishes GPS connection. Can anyone confirm that?

Does papatita mod preserve the settings in such cases or I should execute something via telnet every time?

most likely it will brick your RC since this loop will last forever and prevent other scripts from executing.

Guys, I have a serious question, today I was testing my DBS mod and got very poor range. I decided to check iwinfo and iw reg telnet and was shocked to see good old 17db and GB region despite of the fact that I was using only Litchi app. Seems like they've added the same switcher as DJI GO has when it establishes GPS connection. Can anyone confirm that?

Does papatita mod preserve the settings in such cases or I should execute something via telnet every time?

According to me the Papatita app loops the goto fcc and limit 27db command through telnet.

here is an interesting stuff happening here.. I did this patching on 5 p3s quads with no problem. But now i one of them does not downgrade to 1.5.7
Anyone has this problem yet ? i tryed 3 different sd cards with the same method i used.. But it keeps beeping but never start downgrading..

May i try to patch it on 1.6.8 ?

Papa Tita, will there be a chance to have your app including the p3p as well ? All the best

argtek is ********, dbsmod is ok ,
both can be used with the 27db mod,
but please watch wifi module in remote for overheating,
if it occurs, reduce power in script (before applying papatits patch,
edit watchlog sh with notepad++, change 2700 to a lower value)

Thanks! I will remind that.

Arya Dega

Try DJI Ultimate Flight.

Arya Dega

This part of the script watchlog.sh (#Version 2.5), there are loop there though dji go/litchi move to 17dBm script change it back to 27dBm in 10 seconds.
Untitled.png

did newest Dji Go App on ios revert this mod to 17dbm again?
i'm still doubt to upgrade the app or not

i'm still at Dji Go 2.8.4

I enjoy using the Litchi app but I miss getting the flight log records that I got using DJI GO. Am I missing something???

I enjoy using the Litchi app but I miss getting the flight log records that I got using DJI GO. Am I missing something???

i got a same problem to collect flight data on the apps with litchi
so i had to download it from aircraft to get those data, at least flight data can be retrieve even with a hard way :)

I'm gonna give this a try.
So am I correct that it's safer to do RC only but it will only increase the RC 5.8GHZ remote signal send to the drone and won't impact any downlink / video right?

here is an interesting stuff happening here.. I did this patching on 5 p3s quads with no problem. But now i one of them does not downgrade to 1.5.7
Anyone has this problem yet ? i tryed 3 different sd cards with the same method i used.. But it keeps beeping but never start downgrading..

May i try to patch it on 1.6.8 ?

anyone ?

did newest Dji Go App on ios revert this mod to 17dbm again?
i'm still doubt to upgrade the app or not

i'm still at Dji Go 2.8.4

DJI Go app will set the CE or FCC mode according to GPS position every x time.
The mod overwrites this to FCC mode every 10 seconds.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl