Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

The scan channel indeed use channel 13 as the starting point to search empty channel.
You can use telnet for checking.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

The question is if you can unlock channel 13 without scan channel? It's taking too long to reconnect after the connection is lost. I would like to always connect with 13 channel. Is there a way to add this option to your app?

The question is if you can unlock channel 13 without scan channel? It's taking too long to reconnect after the connection is lost. I would like to always connect with 13 channel. Is there a way to add this option to your app?
As you wish, DJIUpdate v3.6.
Although I'm not sure this solves your problem.

6c61324935fa83fec861d8f11c42f014.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

The patch should affect 2.4g output only?

For 5.8g, i suggest you buy a wind surfer
It mades my drond from 1.2km to 1.8km
I know... And i have the wind surfer...
The range was worst then before.. But there are many variables... And maybe just a coincidence...
Today i got 2km most over the sea.. And video was almost fine... O think without 27 dbm mod i could not get that...

Enviado do meu LG-H955 através de Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I'm from the Netherlands.
While i still have to choose between the Standard or Advance i have followed this whole topic.
The Advanced only has a chance if there is a major difference, hence i can convince my wife

Am i correct that the main difference is on video transfer side?
Lightbridge vs Wifi?
Is there a real difference in flightrange, asuming both Advanced and Standard use 5.8ghz for flightcontrol?

Was able to test yesterday. Got to 700 meter distance at 80-100 height.
This was in low interference rural area where I had 3-400 meters distance before the mod. Gonna try the scan channel option later.
But im already loving this mod!!

Hello everyone,

While i still have to choose between the Standard or Advance i have followed this whole topic.
The Advanced only has a chance if there is a major difference, hence i can convince my wife

Lightbridge vs Wifi?
Is there a real difference in flightrange, asuming both Advanced and Standard use 5.8ghz for flightcontrol?

Hi Paul,

As long as I know, the different between standard and advance is the modification cost.
If you are using advance, you can just buy Lightbridge or any "easy" mod plug-in with high cost.
But if you like experimenting using low budget, then the standard version is the choice.

I don't know what others oppinion about it in this forum threat. Please advice.

Arya Dega

Reactions: hayato
Hello everyone,

Lightbridge vs Wifi?

There is the difference between 3s and 3a

Flightcontrol
3a is 2.4ghz and 3s is 5.8ghz

Camera
3a FSI(sony) better than 3s BSI(panasonic)

GPS system
3a has 2 gps system GPS/GLONASS
3s only 1 gps system

Vision positioning
3a has vision positioning allow you flight in indoor and more stable.
(But you still becareful on you flight)

Lightbridge and Wifi
This is very important when you flight in the city. There is so many
wifi interference and make you crazy.

For enough budget, flight in the city. I recommand you 3A. If not, and you love to modify you drone. Something like antanna, amp, etc. Go for 3s

I love my 3s so much!

Reactions: jeganx and Arya
PapaTita,

I just had some experiment with my WiFi analyser Android App. There's open free channel on 13 and sepcialy the channel 14. Can you make a mod stright to those channel?
6582257f9351d1da4090e492cd1da39f_thumb.jpg

I did some experiment comparing P3S WiFi behaviour with others WiFi on my video in my YouTube channel.

Arya Dega

Hi,

how to change 27db to e.g. 24db ?

- if mod is installed via djiupdate.exe, revert to stock
- then edit the watchlog.sh that is included in the zip file
via notepad++ and replace everey 2700 with 2400
- use djiupdate to apply the mod

would that be working and be a safe way ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT