Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

What did you do to the drone?
What files files you upload to it?
Can you put here the scrip?

Enviado do meu LG-H955 através de Tapatalk

Can anyone help me to recover my drone ?? I can not FTP

Tryed Updating manualy to 1.6.8, and it keeps beeping like an error,, and red light. Waited almost 1 hour.
Also tryed 1.5.7 and same..

Is there a way to reset all ?? i have wifi and i can connect. (just cant FTP and Telnet)

Very happy to report my P3 4K was able to fly up to 1.72km (5643ft) after updating the tx-power to 27dbm + windsurfer. I have never fly this far before and I just want to reiterate the 5 most important aspects to push your Phantom distance are:
1. location (no signal interference)
2. location (clear signal aim towards drone)
3. location (good weather)
4. signal power (dbm)
5. antenna design to increase gain (dbi)

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
full

Reactions: Argoxp
What did you do to the drone?
What files files you upload to it?
Can you put here the scrip?

The story is, I bought the drone from a friend and it was antenna modded. But while he is sending be the package, the remote accidently turned ON without antenna. and consulme till the battery is dead.

When i get the craft, i started the remote with external power and Patched over FTP (as Ojcze Nasz method). Successfuly managed to mod the drone and remote and all was fine untill this point.

Then i tested and the results are terrible as i decide the remote tx is burned.. And buy a Brand new remote. The problem begins here >> When i bind the new remote, i had no signal but i can arm and move camera. At this point i got lazy and decided to use (PapaTita's script) and this is where everything got messed up.. Now i can connet the drone (alone) to pc over wifi but can not FTP or Telnet, Both remotes can FTP/Telnet fine. Drone has no respond to FTP and Telnet.

I tryed PapaTita's script with revert 17db and all other options. but drone do not respond.
I also tryed to Update and downgrade drone manualy, but it keeps shouting continious when i force upgrade/downgrade like an error and no luck..

If i can manage to recover the drone, i can manage to make everything. ONLY the drone is stucked. I need help on this.

How can i recover my Drone to work normal ?? :(

... At this point i got lazy and decided to use (PapaTita's script) and this is where everything got messed up.. Now i can connet the drone (alone) to pc over wifi but can not FTP or Telnet, Both remotes can FTP/Telnet fine. Drone has no respond to FTP and Telnet.
How can i recover my Drone to work normal ?? :(

What did you do on a drone, copy watchlog.sh? change rcS file?

At the begining with ojcze patch what files did you upload or modify to the drone????
Did you revert this patch before use papatita app?

At the begining with ojcze patch what files did you upload or modify to the drone????
Did you revert this patch before use papatita app?

Day 1 - Patched over FTP (as Ojcze Nasz method) Changed rcS file, all working fine, Gone flight, was a good day with bad remote. Fly 3 times, went back home.

Day 2 - Bought a NEW remote, Bind but NoSignal issue,, downladed PapaTita's patch, connected, Pressed 27db+scan channel and BOOM drone lost FTP and Telnet.
Tryed revert 17db, only 27db, 27+scan,, STEP 1, STEP 2 ,, anything......... drone has wifi connection, (i can connect over wifi) but timeout on FTP and Telnet.

Day 3 - Tryed Manuel Update to 1.6, failled, tryed 1.6 again for almost 1 hour+ dron shouted continuously,, nothing.. tryed downgrade to 1.5.7,, Same shouting till 1 hour+,, now i can not bind any of my RC to drone. Drone is stucked realy hard..

Day 4 - looking for help..

Can you upload the rcS file you chaged on day 1?

Whay version of papatita did you use?

You must try to see what the sripts do...

Last edited:
PapaTita
Your program runs successfully.
Question:
1, software tips (completed restart, your RC& Aircratr Patch and Enjoy New Mod.) operation steps: restart Aircratr& RC open app DJI?
2, how to determine the basis of the work in the setting mode?
3, close the Aircratr& RC and DJI APP, the next flight is also running your program.
English is not good, I'm sorry.

I can only see this late night ...
I have changed the post you quote...
When you are connected to rc and drone if you start comand pronpt an type ipconfig what you see?

Day 3 - Tryed Manuel Update to 1.6, failled, tryed 1.6 again for almost 1 hour+ dron shouted continuously,, nothing.. tryed downgrade to 1.5.7,, Same shouting till 1 hour+,, now i can not bind any of my RC to drone. Drone is stucked realy hard..

Day 4 - looking for help..

it seems you should be able to complete the process downgrade first

Script in watchlog.sh is a new file in the system directory /sbin/, the right procedure is simply to copy watchlog.sh to the remote only, set permission to 775 and operated in a djiled.sh

if there is an error in the script, only effect to remote, but this can be solved by restoring file djiled.sh by default or if you do not have a backup djiled.sh, edit djiled.sh (do not use WordPad/Notepad) remark with # or delete row with watchlog.sh words then copy back to the remote, by this way system remote run like default stock

it seems you should be able to complete the process downgrade first

Script in watchlog.sh is a new file in the system directory /sbin/, the right procedure is simply to copy watchlog.sh to the remote only, set permission to 775 and operated in a djiled.sh

if there is an error in the script, only effect to remote, but this can be solved by restoring file djiled.sh by default or if you do not have a backup djiled.sh, edit djiled.sh (do not use WordPad/Notepad) remark with # or delete row with watchlog.sh words then copy back to the remote, by this way system remote run like default stock

I think there is a miss understanding. My remotes are fine here. The Quadcopter has no access. I need to Reset the drones firmware manualy like upgrading / downgrading,, or i dont know.. how can i remark with # or delete row with watchlog.sh as i have no FTP or Telnet to the Drone (Quadcopter only) ??

PapaTita
Your program runs successfully.
Question:
1, software tips (completed restart, your RC& Aircratr Patch and Enjoy New Mod.) operation steps: restart Aircratr& RC open app DJI?
2, how to determine the basis of the work in the setting mode?
3, close the Aircratr& RC and DJI APP, the next flight is also running your program.
English is not good, I'm sorry.

1. Yes
2. Do you mean how to see it worked perfectly? you can check via telnet or button "iwinfo" in app
3. No, because the script continues to run

I think there is a miss understanding. My remotes are fine here. The Quadcopter has no access. I need to Reset the drones firmware manualy like upgrading / downgrading,, or i dont know.. how can i remark with # or delete row with watchlog.sh as i have no FTP or Telnet to the Drone (Quadcopter only) ??

Previous posts I would like to explain how the application works

Papatita app only copy / change files to rc
Ftp the rc and see if you have the fies papatita say djiled.sh and watchlog...
Copy then to pc an upload here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing