Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

PROBLEM << Actualy i did the boost over rcS fime and was SUCCESSFUL,, Everything is good till now.

I changed my remote, Bind a new one,, This time i used the script,, and dothe modification +channel.. BUT now i have full controll on craft, but NO SCREEN << Also i CAN NOT FTP on drone.. But the RC is fine. i can FTP and Telnet over the RC. There is wifi,, But i can not connet to Drone.

--->>> I put the latest FW to the Sd card, when update starts (or force starts),, it does a continius annoying sound like DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... tryed for almost 45 min, it shouts !! At this time, i have wifi also and it seems like doing nothing.. I tryed formating the card, also replaced 1.5.7,, same again.. :(((((((

First time you broke the rc?
Didn't tou nroke the drone too?
When people fix the problems about rcS they must fix drone too on the gimbal...

You problem seems to be on 2.4 wifi....

Enviado do meu LG-H955 através de Tapatalk

RC seems fine. i can arm and move gimbal.. But big led is always RED and No signal.. Tryed to update 1.6.8 to downgrade, gimbal makes a constant beeping.. Searched Youtube but couldent fine a same situation.

Problem is on 2.4 and just the drone's wifi is bricked. I can FTP on Remote. but cant on drone.

I thought you had broke the rc before...
Did nt you try the mod before? By manipulate the rcS file?

Nope. i have 2 remotes. both are fine with rcS file mod. all working and FPT/Telnet.. no problems.. Drone got bricked after i tryed the automated script (to make scan channel patch) Now i can move gimbal, Arm,, but no wifi..

Try to open the app and theres a option to revert to 17mdb...

You are refering to papatita app?

Can you see by ftp if watchlog is still in rc?
And if scrip is running? See in fjiled.sh

Hi All
I have the stock RC&Drone and done the 27db mod using the "PipiaTita" windows software "Update to 27 dBm" .and have to patch the drone-side manually using a #656 method, but I still have the following issue, could you please help? or I was missed anything?

1/ I was completed mod and checked Drone&RC power is 27dbm by iwinfo.
But after DJI GO apps enable, the power is return to 17dbm, that is normal?

2/ After the 27dbm mod, the FPV is very lag in any time / location.

RC&Drone FW 1.6.8 DJI GO android 2.8.2
Thanks

Hi All
I have the stock RC&Drone and done the 27db mod using the "PipiaTita" windows software "Update to 27 dBm" .and have to patch the drone-side manually using a #656 method, but I still have the following issue, could you please help? or I was missed anything?

1/ I was completed mod and checked Drone&RC power is 27dbm by iwinfo.
But after DJI GO apps enable, the power is return to 17dbm, that is normal?

2/ After the 27dbm mod, the FPV is very lag in any time / location.

RC&Drone FW 1.6.8 DJI GO android 2.8.2
Thanks

if you use my patch, no need to use method #656
1. normal, dji go reduce to 17 dbm, but the patch periodically raised again to 27 dbm.
2. because there is a failed process
can you screenshot after "STEP 2"

1. normal, dji go reduce to 17 dbm, but the patch periodically raised again to 27 dbm.

Hi PapaTita

thanks for your quick response, I will try again after return to home and make the screenshot for reference.

thanks

Hi PapaTita

My drone is stuck on FTP after i made 27db+channel scan with your script. I can connect on wifi, and can FTP on remote. But can not FTP on craft anymore.

Do you have a solution ??

Hi PapaTita

My drone is stuck on FTP after i made 27db+channel scan with your script. I can connect on wifi, and can FTP on remote. But can not FTP on craft anymore.

Do you have a solution ??

I don't advise to do it ftp manually, my application there is a menu for it (update to 27 dBm & Scan Channel).
as long as you can ftp to the controller and you did not manually update to the drone can still be repaired, simply run the menu revert back to 17 dBm and restart. Good luck.

Hi PapaTita
I reset to origin of the drone-side and use again your patch.

1/ DJI GO apps enable and wait 10sec to check by iwinfo, the power is keep 27dbm.

2/ the FPV is return to normal but still have little lag compare with origin.

Thanks for your suggestion ^^

Does someone know the reason for the little lag in live view after modification with the app?

Has anyone managed to get init.d to work.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't advise to do it ftp manually, my application there is a menu for it (update to 27 dBm & Scan Channel).
as long as you can ftp to the controller and you did not manually update to the drone can still be repaired, simply run the menu revert back to 17 dBm and restart. Good luck.

i did manualy update the drone and it stucked.. is there a way to get this thing back to normal ??

I tryed all the revert and 27 / 27+scan channel.. Nothing works for the drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3